BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Accy Friendly

I love that stadium(Graund?) 'cause, I love watching the game standing!!

( I don't need the seat!)

Got 2 tickets yesterday really looking forward to seeing the boys in action again !! the ticket office was quite busy when i phoned, I was in qeue for 5 minutes then when i got through the computer system had frozen and they had to phone me back !!

For your info Dillo_Dillo the correct spelling is "Ground"

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got two tickets numbered 00811 00810.

Was told by the ticket office 'get there early enough and you could get a seat'!......no segregation.

that is going to be a big mistake me thinks

a dream for the dingles :(

What are you frightened of SAS?...there will be upwards of 2,500- 3,000 Rovers fans there,any Burnley knuckle dragger numb enough to try his luck wouldn't last very long.

There wont be any trouble anyway.

How can you be so sure? Lots of Burnley fans have started watching stanley and in fact there is a small alliance of Burnley/Leeds/Accy hooligans, all from accy, who watch stanley regularly and this will be right up their street. I can't remember who accy played last season but one match in particular was very rough especially around the pubs on whalley road, and also stanley fans were involved in trouble away at york.

I'm not saying anyone has any reason to be scared or trying to put any one off but I think it's a bit naive to suggest that this doesn't have the potential for trouble. The good thing is its on a wednesday night so most of the young burnley idiots will have school in the morning!!!

How can you be so sure? Lots of Burnley fans have started watching stanley and in fact there is a small alliance of Burnley/Leeds/Accy hooligans, all from accy, who watch stanley regularly and this will be right up their street. I can't remember who accy played last season but one match in particular was very rough especially around the pubs on whalley road, and also stanley fans were involved in trouble away at york.

I've watched Accy away three times now and never any hint of trouble. There's usually the odd Rovers shirt and the odd Burnley one also. As I understand it, the trouble at York was mainly down to a stag do or two on that weekend and not football related.

Ffs if people are starting to wet themselves at going to Accy it's time to start getting involved in bingo or something similar.

Ffs if people are starting to wet themselves at going to Accy it's time to start getting involved in bingo or something similar.

Nobody is wetting themselves, just saying there could be some morons looking for trouble.

What are you frightened of SAS?...there will be upwards of 2,500- 3,000 Rovers fans there,any Burnley knuckle dragger numb enough to try his luck wouldn't last very long.

There wont be any trouble anyway.

im not frightened, i just dont want to see it.

its not good, and especially not good when accrington are to naive to think it will be a friendly affair all round with no segregation

the dingles know this is their chance to get at rovers fans, they have no other chance at games involving the two teams as its heavily policed and segregated

also accy blamed that york trouble on us and burnley :unsure:

sorry, It's off topic.

I'm really interesting to read what does fans feeling (thinking) about neighborhood clubs. 'cause ... maybe I'm an outsider.

Lancashire is a very unique place. many League clubs are concentrated in the small area. andmore they have been a long history ... They're founders of Football.

I asked Accy CEO, " What do you think are the difficulties and advantages in case the club is situated in the area that has numbers of League (professional ) clubs around ?"

his first utterance was praise for the people living that area, "they have high interest in the football (compared to other area)".... That's really interesting interview for me.

I'm not saying anyone has any reason to be scared or trying to put any one off but I think it's a bit naive to suggest that this doesn't have the potential for trouble. The good thing is its on a wednesday night so most of the young burnley idiots will have school in the morning!!!

If your who I think you are, then I know the Leeds/Burnley lads you mention ;)

Oh god I can see it now, Reid trying a spectacular 30 yarder. (Note to Reid.... theres no top tier at FE Stadium!). Should be a good change for Rovers to improve fitness and Stanley fans to see some top division player

And hopefully I get to go for free! result

. The good thing is its on a wednesday night so most of the young burnley idiots will have school in the morning!!!

I`d have thought most schools would`ve finished for the holidays by that time? :huh:

Was told by the ticket office 'get there early enough and you could get a seat'!......no segregation.

Never mind segregation in the stands, how about on the pitch!!!

Had a look through what players they have and if both players are fit then there will be Two Andy Todd's.

It should prove to be a good game with a decent look at Jeffers and Roberts. Ex-Rover Leam Richardson should also feature for the game.

Interesting reading the Dingles match report from Saturday...apparently the pitch resembles a sand dune and many are questioning how the hell they got the FA to pass the ground as fit for league football.

Dingle fans were in all areas(like we will be on the 19th) but halfway through the game a tannoy announcement was made stating the stands were now 'segregated'!!! :lol:

Interesting reading the Dingles match report from Saturday...apparently the pitch resembles a sand dune and many are questioning how the hell they got the FA to pass the ground as fit for league football.

Dingle fans were in all areas(like we will be on the 19th) but halfway through the game a tannoy announcement was made stating the stands were now 'segregated'!!! :lol:

Got a link?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.