BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Target Cristiano Ronaldo

jim mk2

and yes I regard Savage as a total embarrassment to the club with his diving and injury feigning

Savage doesn't do this anymore. He's had right kickig from in some games and he just gets back up and gets on with it. In a post match interview he's even said that 'If you dish it out you've got to be able to take it as well'

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kamy100

HMMM not the best of behaviour by Ronaldo but then again he has been doing this for the last year or so. My theory is that he has already decided to leave Man U, so he decided to guarantee a move by employing the tactics he did yesterday, unfortunately in modern this type of behaviour is all to common.

Spoilsport. I want all the hate figures atbthe Mancs. Stay at OT with your lovely uncle RFW Christina!

Include Rooney.

I'm not necessarily defending Ronaldo but Rooney's chavish behaviour was there for all the world to see last night.

The look on his face as he's screaming whatever was as bad as throwing the black armband off a while ago.

Indeed if he wasn't a gifted footballer he'd probably be right at home amongst the Football Factory or kicking someones head in on a Saturday night in Liverpool.

An awful role model for any youngster playing the game.

This is a topic that's been commented on before, when Diouf did dive at Ewood and cost us the match for one. As long as managers defend the indefensible and the FA do nothing about it then it will continue. It's time for retrospective punishment (yes, trial by TV) for cheats and unsporting behaviour, with points docked or significant bans. Only then will it clear up. And maybe Lampard, Cole and Terry back at Chelsea will view the behaviour of Drogba, Carvalho, Ferraira et al a little bit differently next season. Perhaps Rooney, Neville and Ferdinand will view the behaviour of Ronaldo and Van Horse a bit differently?

As for the posters earlier saying it's okay for England to do this - no it isn't. When our players do it they are vilified by the press and most right-thinking fans alike. When foreigners do it, we are told to shut up and stop being bad sports. If you want to play the racism card then it's actually reverse-racism at a very similar level to the way England fans are treated worse than the nutters from Italy, Poland, Holland, Turkey etc.

I for one hope Ronaldo doesn't set foot in England again - but then I've thought that well before this World Cup. He takes more away from the beautiful game than he contributes to it and I won't be sorry to see the back of it.

I agree wholeheartedly with all of that RTH and seriously would like to see it happen. However I wont be holding my breath; just my contributions to Sky Sports and to all Prem and Championship level clubs, as discussed on this board last week before this latest incident which seems to have made a number of other people realise what mugs we are all being taken for.

Just one question with regard to your first paragraph: who is going to do the reviewing at Arsenal?

Whoops! silly question: has to Ashley Cole!

Edited by Fife Rover

Its easy to villify Ronaldo for Englands exit from the World Cup, and I agree the greasy scum bag should bog off to Real Madrid as quickly as possible for his own good. I can just see some nutter planting one on him as he's paying for his tank full of unleaded at a Shell garage.

Wayne Rooney has said he cant possibly play in the same team as Ronaldo next year. RFW has some serious thinking to do. Does he get shut of Twinkle Toes or Shrek ? My money's on Riverdance Boy packing his kit bag.

The real reason we lost was that Sven got his tactics hopelessly wrong. We were awful, plain and simple. You cannot play Rooney as an out and out striker because he hasn't got the temprement to play with his back to goal and get booted every 20 seconds. You cannot play with a midfield comprising of both Gerrard and Lamprad and Beckham simply has to be replaced by Aaron Lennon. Sven didnt have the balls to make the big decisions, his squad selection, especially strikers, was truly comical and Theo Walcott must be the highest paid mascot in International football.

We had an Argentinian ref, an opposing team who dived at every possible opportunity and a manager who Mike Parry calls a 'Bum'. Figo got nothing more than a yellow card for headbutting a Dutch player and Rooney gets sent off for pushing a Portugese greasy fag who looks like he plucks his eyesbrows and would rather be staring in the new Michael Flattly production.

Even Sepp Blatter said we were boring. Enough said coming from him, Mr Sparkling Personality.

Dont kid yourself, the World Cup is so much better for the departure of boring England and its clueless outgoing manager. FIFA saw to that when they appointed an Argentinian ref. :angry:

Edited by Paul

Anybody see the quotes from Ronaldo this morning? Telling the press he only said it was a foul to the ref and never said it was a red card.

Replays clearly show that the ref had signalled a free kick long before Ronaldo arrived on the scene. Then, seeing the ref had signalled the free kick, (which he continued to do so whilst Ronaldo was speaking) Ronaldo continues to speak in the referee's ear. Besides I thought that FIFA were clamping down on players trying to influence the referee's decision.

The look on Rooney's face just before he pushes Ronaldo prooves for me that Ronaldo only wanted Rooney off. I know Rooney's sending off didn't cost us the result, but it's not what you do to a team mate and friend, Ronaldo deserves all he gets.

I agree with some of the others on here who think Ronaldo may have done it with a move to Madrid in mind....he thinks he's off so he doesn't really care about the consequences...

Where has Rooney said that he wont play in the same team as Ronaldo?

He's caused a few problems at OT now and i wouldn't be suprised in RVN stays and Ronaldo is off

Whats it with scummy United players and costing us tournaments.

France '98 - Beckham

Euro '00 - Philipa Neville

Germany '06 - Rooney/Ronaldo

:unsure:

Edited by grizfoot

As much as I hate the little nancy-boy, I can't help but feeling that the Ronaldo-bashing is going to get over the top. I feel sorry for his family now, and anyone close to him who'll have to suffer the consequences of his cheating.

I've always thought that FIFA missed a trick in the last World Cup when Rivaldo did the dying swan against Turkey. If they had balls they'd have banned him for the rest of the competition; it needs drastic action like that to make players rethink their actions. You couldn't fine someone like Rivaldo enough to hurt him, so you need to hurt him in another way. Taking away his chance to play in the biggest tournament in the world would have done that.

My thoughts on simulation are this: the first time a player does it in a season, he gets banned for say, two games. If he offends again in the same season, he gets a five-match ban. If he does it again, he misses ten games, and so on. Players like Ronaldo will be forced to clean up their act if they don't want to spend most of their career on the sideline, and managers will have a real reason to clamp down on cheating in their ranks: would you want a player to risk diving to win a pen if it meant he'd be unable to play for the next two months?

for me its wrong to blame anyone one player or to go after any one player. what he do was wrong, but all players get at the ref, the answer is not to drive them out , but the ref to have some bottle and be backed up by all in the game and to give them a red card. If that happems it would stop, very quickly indeed

anywhere we are off on a five day short holiday so have nice week folks. :D

Edited by des

Christiano Ronaldo has been a disagreeable little tosser for the last three seasons at United, but now he's a serious problem in the game only because his actions have affected us. The only people to blame for our 'early' exit are the England team and management and of course the good old FA. To pretend that a campaign against Christiano Ronaldo would stem from anything other than bitterness at another wasted tournament is a joke. Also, as has been said earlier in the thread, there are worse offenders in the Premiership.

I don`t think anyone is denying the england set up are at fault for our dismal tournament.

However, this thread is about Ronaldo.

Its the english public that pay his ridiculous wages and if he is going to act in the way he did he surely old enough to realise that when he returns to these shores he is going to get it in the neck big time from the fans and players.

He made his bed, let the littlt git lie in it.

All the proof you need

that Rooney was wound up by the little rapist. The head butt, squealing to the ref........... even Shearer wants Rooney to nut Ronaldo when they get back to training.

** Takes deep breath ** I agree with Jim ** Exhales **

Before I'm accused of Scouse bias, Stevie's penalty was @#/?.

Indeed if he wasn't a gifted footballer he'd probably be right at home amongst the Football Factory or kicking someones head in on a Saturday night in Liverpool.

An awful role model for any youngster playing the game.

On the other hand if he weren't a gifted footballer he'd probably be a perfectly normal working bloke like most other people . Why is it fashionable to have so much contempt for people from a "Rooney style" background with so little evidence to back it up with ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.