BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Away Shirt On Sale On Saturday

Those 2 both Lesucked LeChuck.

A. the badge is in the wrong place.

B. we're not tennis balls.

C. we're not the Essendon Bombers.

Some form of red & black with the badge on the left is the way to go.

If you're against those sorts of things, well, too bad. You're way outnumbered in Roversland on each choice. You do, however; seem to have some "friends" in the offices at Ewood. I apologize if you consider that an insult.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kiddin, those rubber buttons were crap and the razor blade cotton collars.....why cant we ever get a decent manufacturer .......asics, uhlsport, lonsdale....HELLO umbro, reebok, puma.....top 6 premiership side here!!! kooeee! Oh well not as bad as fulham next season....AIRNESS....WTF?? hahaha think al fayed just went down chorley market!!

The club did a deal with sportworld that was too sweet to turn down. Sportsworld are desperate to get credibility in football with their own brand (Lonsdale) so they paid silly money for us, Birmingham and Sunderland. We are now the only premiership side remaining, and even we are costing them hundreds of thousands of pounds a year as they are not getting a return. Hence the kits are rubbish and will no doubt be delivered late. Sportsworld want out, so now is the time to get a proper brand on board with good quality kits.

I think some people are being very harsh on our away kits...granted we've had some uninspiring ones, but on the whole I've liked them. In fact...I think it's only recently that they've gone poor, the HSA sponsored ones were especially dull.

This one is my particular favourite from the past(best picture I could find):

IPB Image

I was also a fan of this...although not the other yellow one, which I won't offend younger viewers with by posting.

IPB Image

They are possibly the two worst Blackburn kits I have ever seen - cheap, garish and utterly, utterly tasteless.

To all those with the new Away shirt.

Gonna put in an order for the new home shirt. Anybody got any info on what size i should go for. I normally wear XL normal clothes without a problem. The new XL white England shirt is a bit tight however. Should i go for the XXL or the XL?

I doubt it. Have we had a third kit since the 125 year one (not counting the UEFA cup one of a couple years ago)?

On reflection, have my doubts as to whether that was a third kit, I think it was though.

Edited by Eddie

I doubt it. Have we had a third kit since the 125 year one (not counting the UEFA cup one of a couple years ago)?

On reflection, have my doubts as to whether that was a third kit, I think it was though.

We had a 'European Shirt' last time we were in Europe...not that it made us play any better

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.