BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Music Discussion Thread

Does anybody on here still watch the Eurovision Song Contest.Every year i say i won't watch it,but curiousity always gets the better of me.

You just can't resist the outrageous costumes,and eccentric groups.It's a good laugh if anything else.

I'm just amazed what a cult following it has,euro followers are just as fanatical as trekkie fans.

I've not even got a clue who's representing Britain. :tu:

Some sh_tty pop tossers called Scooch. Apparently they had a few hits 5 or 6 years ago and have reformed. Pitschifter, Pop Will Eat Itself, KLF or Mulligan and O'Hare should go for it next year. That would be a laugh.

What does Simon Cowell think lol. :wstu:

I always vote for the sexiest, what's the music got to do with anything.

I don't think they'll ever find another ABBA.

Am i right in saying Sandy Shaw won it ,because Express are giving away a cd of her tomorrow.

It's just a joke ,mate.

I just get this image of Simon Cowell judging all the euro entrants.It would be fun to hear hiss opinions.

You just confused me a bit. I won't tell you about the image of Cowell I get for many reasons. Let's just say its to do with his friendship with convicted paedophile Jonothan King. The other image of him is of a man having a big mid-life crisis by wearing elbow high trousers, going to the gym loads, having a girlfriend 20 years younger than him and driving some flash convertable. Hold on, he does actually do that.

Eurovision is clearly political, but then I'd rather have Croatia and Serbia pretending they're friends by giving each other 12 points than murdering each other. No-one likes the UK for a load of reasons, so no-one votes for us. That, and our songs are incredibly crap.

You just confused me a bit. I won't tell you about the image of Cowell I get for many reasons. Let's just say its to do with his friendship with convicted paedophile Jonothan King. The other image of him is of a man having a big mid-life crisis by wearing elbow high trousers, going to the gym loads, having a girlfriend 20 years younger than him and driving some flash convertable. Hold on, he does actually do that.

Eurovision is clearly political, but then I'd rather have Croatia and Serbia pretending they're friends by giving each other 12 points than murdering each other. No-one likes the UK for a load of reasons, so no-one votes for us. That, and our songs are incredibly crap.

Well actually I'm not a great fan of Simon Cowell,or the superstar audition shows,and i didn't know any of that stuff.So many of these stars lead such double lifes.Especially the comedians like Barrymore. I agee ,I have no time for people like these,and I won't turn a blind eye, just because they're famous and celebrities.

I just read last week,that Scott Winsor from Emmerdale is up on rape charges, just like the character he played(not sure what his real name is.If he is guilty, chuck away the key.

Eurovision again.

Thank you Ireland for 7 points,and a very big thank you to Malta for top marks..

I have to say that was the worst Eurovision I've ever watched,I realy wonder how long it is before its scrapped.The voting on Saturday was a total joke, and predictable.

Bring back Oppurtunity Knocks lol :lol:

Did someone mention "Arcadia Fire's" "Neon Bible ?"

Seems slightly pompous at first but it's definately a winner.

BTW Simon Cowell is a bishop-basher of the first water. He probably has a very large mirror in every room in each of his many houses and he looks at himself in them every day and says "My God Simon. you are nothing less than gorgeous."

Edited by colin

Did someone mention "Arcadia Fire's" "Neon Bible ?"

Seems slightly pompous at first but it's definately a winner.

Nope, but I will mention Arcade Fire's Neon Bible. It's quality.

I actually got into Arcade Fire via Hollyoaks. They sometimes play Rebellion (Lies) on there, it's a quality song so I got hold of Neon Bible off a mate, not bad at all.

The other image of him is of a man having a big mid-life crisis by wearing elbow high trousers, going to the gym loads, having a girlfriend 20 years younger than him and driving some flash convertable. Hold on, he does actually do that.

Damn, I'm jealous - and you will be when you get to be my age...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.