BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Music Discussion Thread

Great video!

Nice view, i was about 3 from the front of the normal section, might have to try and get in the front little VIP section if i see them again.

I thought the stadium was great, just very expensive.

I imagine they are good and some of my mates have been but the entire muse setup is just amazing and they have everything in place for an amazing performance. Not to mention the graphics on the massive video screen, which are just mind boggling.

Dan: i think i only have 2 vids, i'll drop a link in when i put them up. Best one is the intro and Knights of Cydonia.

Nice one - noticed you added me on myspace, did you check out the video I have from Wembley on there - dont know who did it but the quality is brilliant.

Its pretty much all but confirmed to be a DVD

I`ve posted some more Muse at Wembley vids on my youtube (Cletus1875) feel free to check them out.

BTW.....i thought Biffy Clyro were excellent too, so good i downloaded the latest album....which sounds good too :tu:

Will do

Yeah i've done the same thing, their album sounds good so far.

Nice one - noticed you added me on myspace, did you check out the video I have from Wembley on there - dont know who did it but the quality is brilliant.

Its pretty much all but confirmed to be a DVD

I did and i have done, it's a great muse megamix, i take it thats from the saturday as there don't seem to be any cameras.

Good, i can't wait to get the DVD. Hopefully i'll be easy to spot as the camera was basically always stopping over out section and i'm near the front. Plus i want to have a muse night with the surroundsound on and try to get 1/10th of the effect they did.

• 2 weeks later...

Just back from seeing The Fall.

I know it's all subjective, but they were brilliant. The second best that I've ever seen them in 25 years. The best I've seen them was in about 1983 at Manchester Poly. But I had a chat with John Peel at the bar that night. It made a difference somehow.

Music I am listening to at the moment is:-

The Pigeon Detectives

The Enemy

Ghosts

I am loving all three of these albums at the moment and would recommend them to y'all :tu:

New Ash one - same old Ash - you know what you have before you even listen to the album

I woudl echo that he new white stripes album is excellent.

I have also got the Editors Album, which is the best thing I have heard in a while. If you are as old as me, then imagine crossing Joy Division with the Smiths. It really is an excellent album.

I have also got the Editors Album, which is the best thing I have heard in a while. If you are as old as me, then imagine crossing Joy Division with the Smiths. It really is an excellent album.

Or just imagine a rip-off of Interpol.

Picked up 'Our Love To Admire' by Interpol today and already impressed. :tu: Not quite a fast-paced as Antics, but sounds great all the same.

Looking forward to their gig at Blackpool already!

Music I am listening to at the moment is:-

The Pigeon Detectives

The Enemy

Ghosts

I am loving all three of these albums at the moment and would recommend them to y'all :tu:

New Ash one - same old Ash - you know what you have before you even listen to the album

I can echo the praise for Ghosts. Had the pleasure of seeing them support the feeling recently and was very impressed. Seen pretty much everyone I wanted to see this year to be honest. I suppose that was one of the bonus's of going to Live Earth.

I bought this and their last album The Back Room too. They're both great albums, just a pity about the compression on the new album causing some distortion in playback. I wish they wouldn't keep doing that when they record cd's. I've noticed the same with some Oasis albums too.

I bought this and their last album The Back Room too. They're both great albums, just a pity about the compression on the new album causing some distortion in playback. I wish they wouldn't keep doing that when they record cd's. I've noticed the same with some Oasis albums too.

Some of the production on earlier Oasis albums is awful. Sound like they were done in a van.

(Soz Cocker, not dissing the Gallaghers)

Some of the production on earlier Oasis albums is awful. Sound like they were done in a van.

(Soz Cocker, not dissing the Gallaghers)

Much respect, I refuse to be drawn into that slagging match again anyway :lol:

Anyway, I know what you mean. They did polish them up a bit on the stop the clocks album but to be honest, I am not sure if I prefer the grity sound anyway. This is only when listening on the boom box and not the walkman of course

Edited by Cocker

• 3 weeks later...

Watched the Artic Monkeys at Lancashire cricket ground last night.Superb they were.And Supergrass were ace aswell.

It was a bit packed though to many people needing medical help.And some bugger hit me square on the shoulder with a cup ######.Other than that was really good.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.