BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Music Discussion Thread

If you like a bit of Led Zeppelin then you'd do far worse than going to see 'Whole Lotta Led'. I saw them last night at King George's, they were bloody great - they had the sound nailed on, were powerful and energetic, and very loud like it should be. And as for the drummer's Moby Dick - it was massive!

There will always be someone who will look down their nose at a tribute band, but if you want to see the real LZ then go on, be my guest. This lot were pretty authentic. No wigs, either!

Is the Wembley DVD out yet DMF?

HAARP is out March 17th. It's a CD/DVD package which has a CD from the first night at Wembley and DVD of the second. I love listening to the gigs so it's the CD I'm really looking forward to, especially as that was the one I was at.

Went to see U23D at the Imax cinema(biggest screen in the world) in Manchester yesterday.It was incredible.

One minute you feel that your on stage with the band,the next your in the crowd.The 3d effects are amazing,the sound and picture quality are out of this world.If your a fan of live music I would definatily recommend this.

There was also a trailer for a Rolling Stones concert film which looks good.

HAARP is out March 17th. It's a CD/DVD package which has a CD from the first night at Wembley and DVD of the second. I love listening to the gigs so it's the CD I'm really looking forward to, especially as that was the one I was at.

Cd has been leaked.......

If you like a bit of Led Zeppelin then you'd do far worse than going to see 'Whole Lotta Led'. I saw them last night at King George's, they were bloody great - they had the sound nailed on, were powerful and energetic, and very loud like it should be. And as for the drummer's Moby Dick - it was massive!

There will always be someone who will look down their nose at a tribute band, but if you want to see the real LZ then go on, be my guest. This lot were pretty authentic. No wigs, either!

Damn! Meant to go to the gig - glad you enjoyed it! :angry2:

I am most likely on the DVD as i was on the front row and the camera was constantly over our section.

They keep putting back this DVD it was meant to be my mums Christmas present. Still better late than never.

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds have a new album out tomorrow, you can listen to it Here!, another great album from Cave, his 14th I think.

Just waiting for it to be delivered..................

Currently liking (not loving) One Night Only - Started a Fire. Some decent tunes on there - nothing out of this world but worth a listen :tu:

Loving One night only. Got tickets to see them on their tour.

Ordered the Muse DVD and CD set for my mums birthday, very handy as i can burn it to my laptop first ;)

"British Sea Power's" "Do You Like Rock Music?" is growing on me.

Must listen to it on the Sennheisers while talking to Mr Natural to fully appreciate it.

Maybe tomorrow night.

Sorry bout whoring this but...i've made a facebook group for unsigned/recently signed Indie bands.

There's a couple of vids and disscusion boards.

I'm just asking for people to join maybe watch some vids then leave a note saying what you thought.

The group is titled Indessential...Ta.

P.S. Sorry.

two songs that i am really into at the moment are "we gotta get out of this place" by the angels aussie band and also another oldie in "word of mouth" from mike and the mechanics.

awesome songs

Is the first one the same song as sung by the Animals around 1965?

Judas Priest announced for Roskilde Festival 08. Liking it!

Saw Iron Maiden live at Meadowlands in New Jersey on Friday night - awesome. Got tickets for their Twickenham show in July as well - can't wait to see the show again.

Saw Iron Maiden live at Meadowlands in New Jersey on Friday night - awesome. Got tickets for their Twickenham show in July as well - can't wait to see the show again.

Been planning on seeing them live for a while, even though I'm not their biggest fan. I'm sure they put on quite the show..

Best news this year though, The Sonics will be playing at Øyafestivalen in Oslo. Roky Erickson played there last year, and now this.. Legends!

A while back now but did anyone see Dream Theater in Blackburn last November (11.11?)

Thought it was phenominal that such a world class band played in Blackburn, does anyone know if there is sentimental history? Was a fantastic gig anyway, and a honour to be in the same room as such world class musicians. Even though their hardcore fans are as weird and scary as Trekkies and Ramblers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.