BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Music Discussion Thread

Love this song.

Been meaning to see them for a while, they played as part of that Manchester International Festival thing, it was only £3 in but a friend had put on a mini festival so I was there instead.

Sounds like they put on a great show, I heard after they played the Night & Day Café about a year ago, the gig ended up turning into an impromptu rave. Just looking at their tour dates and it seems they're playing bigger venues now (supporting Orbital by the looks of it) which is a real shame, I think I've missed the boat on seeing them in an intimate venue.

Edited by LeChuck

Really like delphic at the moment

hey I posted that more than a month ago -_-:angry:

new single not half bad either

Loving the progressiveness of the new 'monkeys' song as well Edited by jny

Sorry lol

Anyway Delphic are playing the Manchester Academy on the 18th september, should be a good-un!

That place is too big for my liking, from what I've read about their live shows, a lot will go missing from playing in a big place. I really wish I'd been at the Night & Day gig, it sounded amazing. It'll be a very rigid set playing as support for orbital, no raves in the basement there I suspect.

Listened to the new Arctic Monkeys album on Monday, not bad at all, but very different from the other two.

Collaboration from Josh Homme of Queens of the Stone Age fame.

Read a review recently:

"No foot tapping tunes this time, which should get rid of the chavs that seem to attached themselves to the band"

:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still dont believe its happened. Its not the first time Noel has 'walked out' I still think they will go on.

Should the worst happen and they have split then I think we may actually see a bit more music from them both. Not sure who would get Gem and Andy in the divorce though.

You would think someone in the family had died to be honest with the amount of text and emails I have had :(

Edited by Cocker

• 2 weeks later...

You have to admit though some of the songs are essentially made by the rawness of liam's voice and his swagger, 'Supersonic' and 'Morning Glory' for example.

I think keeping an eye out for the Big Pink might be a good idea even if they did slag off the Beatles recently

Ian Browns new 'un is the dog's balearics in my opinon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsct546pCBE

Edited by jny

been pointed in the direction of STEEL PANTHERS!!!

FANBLOODYTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arent they just.

Death to all but metal ;)

Seeing them next week in Manc.

Muse night all night on Radio 1 and red button on BBC

One week to go until new album

Might shut you up about it ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.