BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Accrington Stanley 0 Blackburn Rovers 3

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inside contact my backside! You're just like the rest of them Modi. He's a con-man people! Don't listen to him. If there was anything to report I'm sure it would be reported by the media by now. If nothing else the gossip sites would have picked up something.

Did someone mention audio commentary? There's nothing on RW... Can't find anything on accy's website either. Not that your updates aren't valued Ed :)

Maybe we should develop an audio stream on the site and inbetween Glenns texts I could humm Green Sleeves.

Modi,

It's all gone quiet on Glenn's part,eh?No synopsis of the first half action,players that caught the eye,tips for the second half,etc...What are we paying him for?Where's Clive Tyldesley when you need him? :)

I am speculating that he currently negotiating Mido's transfer as we speak, however, as he has lost pleasure's phone number he can't complete the deal.

Modi,

It's all gone quiet on Glenn's part,eh?No synopsis of the first half action,players that caught the eye,tips for the second half,etc...What are we paying him for?Where's Clive Tyldesley when you need him? :)

Mate of mine text to say Stanley look good on the counter... :unsure:

I am speculating that he currently negotiating Mido's transfer as we speak, however, as he has lost pleasure's phone number he can't complete the deal.

Well,text that bugger and tell him to get that deal done and dusted as we've got 32 board members on suicide watch and prozac is flowing like water at brfcs.com.People's psyche's are at stake here,Glenn!Get a move on.

From official website:

Accrington have made all eleven subs at the start of the second half, including a few without shirt numbers which will make things interesting. For Rovers, Jason Brown, Dominic Matteo, Andy Taylor, Sergio Peter, Aaron Mokoena come on for Brad Friedel, Zura Khizanishvili, Michael Gray, Morten Gamst Pedersen and Robbie Savage.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.