BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Home Shirt

Thanks for the reply Lee.

I'm going to be making a sandwich board a little later this afternoon that says "Bring Back The Mini Kit Thingy's For The Car" and will be marching up and down protesting outside SportsWorld / The Blackburn End from 9.00am tomorrow morning until I get some sensible answers from either Chairman Williams or Mr Anonymous SportWorld Inc. - whoever is the more important.

I shall continue protesting until the start of the new season or until the Bet24 logo falls off my new away shirt - whichever is sooner.

I bet Lancashire United would have mini kits. Not that I'd buy theirs.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know if this is the right topic but Ill post it here anyway!

At the end of last season I went into sports world and they were selling off all of last seasons kits at £2.50. So i bought one to fit the class teddy bear (I work in the heart of Birmingham and so all the kids are blue noses!) Anyway after the initial face puling the children took on board the ROvers kit and actually chose to dress the teddy in the kit to take her out to play at playtime. Each weekend different children take this said teddy home to look after. One little ****** decided he wanted the kit for his bear and did not bring it back. I have tried and tried to get the kit back and Mum just says it is missing! If anyone goes near the shop and they happen to have any left can you let me know please. know it is a long shot but you cant fault me for trying to spread the word!

You need to be quick before someone buys her a Brummy kit! or worse still a villa one!

Thanks Hannah

I've never had a problem with my Lonsdale shirt (the one with the Lonsdale logo I'm referring to) and so far the only thing I dislike on the new shirt is the sponsors logo design. Petty, I know, but I just don't like it for some reason, it looks ugly.

The club really needs to get into the merchandise for cars. There is the mini kits or the stickers and bolton & leeds alsodo like a vinyl sticker for the car which is the outline of the club badge. Fair enough they dont make the club millions but they do however advertise the club on the roads.

We want our MINI KITS BACK!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Strangest thing:

This past weekend, I pulled my 2004-05 Kappa away kit (Mustard Yellow) from

the dryer (granted it was in there in error, damned missus) and the HSA

panel was cracked. I pulled the fabric apart and the panel came off relatively

easy. But what surprised me was that there was another HSA decal beneath it,

in fabulous shape....

is this the norm? or did I win the lottery?

Also I've just run into this site, pretty funny. enjoy.

Ugly kit site

Also.... what's up with this crap?

Thumbholes????

Edited by blue/white

Ive had home and away from the last three years, still wear all of them and they get washed at 40 degrees, with fabric conditioner. Dried on the line.

Lost one stripe, which was replaced last season.

No problems, including the new home kit.

Tesco colour washing powder and tesco conditioner, if anyone needs a recommendation!!

While I appreciate that every penny counts at Rovers nowadays, I certainly will not be buying the new shirt.....not just yet anyway.

Not sure how many of you remember buying your new home shirt last season, only to walk into Sports Soccer just a month or so later to find that the cheeky feckers had only gone and dropped the price by £5 or £10 !!!!

I can do without.....having just paid £450 for my season ticket it can bloody well wait !!!!

Im with you Dom, for some reason I bought the away one, I dont quite recall why!

But Im not buying the home shirt until later in the season. I prefer the last HSA one to be honest, back when the quality was far better. That shirt is in almost perfect condition!

Im with you Dom, for some reason I bought the away one, I dont quite recall why!

But Im not buying the home shirt until later in the season. I prefer the last HSA one to be honest, back when the quality was far better. That shirt is in almost perfect condition!

I was looking at my home shirts from the past two seasons, the HSA lonsdale one is far better than last years which has the Lonsdale in tatters, this season looks to be the same.

I like the shirt and il be buying one today! Just wish the club would release the squad numbers.

According to lee the week before the start of the season. :huh: So from tomorrow on i guess!

Just bitten the bullet and got no name on mine :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.