BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Duff Completes Switch

Duff at the Mags is mystefying alright. One can only assume that Mourhino insisted that as Chelsea had absolutely no financial need to sell Duff but that he could leave if he wished...... but not to any club in the CL or in London.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were being paid £70K a week to do so, I am sure you'd say Jacques Delors and Saddam Hussain were great Smithy.

I dont recall so many car bombings and insurgency probs when old Maddass was in charge in Iran Philip, do you? B)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Duff never wanted to leave

Boo-hoo, John Terry - "he said he wasn't like that at Blackburn, and he was at Blackburn for a long time".

Amazing what a 70k salary can do..

why yes, chelski, it is your team spirit that makes you such a great team, not that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR PLAYERS COST MORE THAN A SMALL COUNTRY

And what the hell does Diver Terry know about "what it was like at Blackburn" ??

He knows nothing. It was such a hard decision to leave chelsea that duff was off like a shot but so easy to leave Blackburn that up to the day before he was in Hurst Green saying he probably wasn't going and didn't really want to. Terry should concentrate on himself and his own team and shut up about someone who's no longer his concern.

why yes, chelski, it is your team spirit that makes you such a great team, not that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR PLAYERS COST MORE THAN A SMALL COUNTRY

And what the hell does Diver Terry know about "what it was like at Blackburn" ??

Personaly i dont understand waht all the bother is about Im glad we coundnt afford him. Duff is injury prone, a liar and arrogant ( his move o Newcastle underlines this ) .Has anyone seen him play in the last two seasons he has lost his pace and by the look of it motivation at best he has been average. Why would chelsea sell him for such a knockdown price. Also has any one-else noticed a pattern, He cries when he Leaves his beloved clubs then he kisses the badge of his next club first game, then he says he loves i love it here i love the club and the area i could stay here for life . Sound familiar thats because he has said it at Rovers, chelsea and Barcodes

He knows nothing. It was such a hard decision to leave chelsea that duff was off like a shot but so easy to leave Blackburn that up to the day before he was in Hurst Green saying he probably wasn't going and didn't really want to. Terry should concentrate on himself and his own team and shut up about someone who's no longer his concern.

Well said.

I disagree completely, I think he's looked good the few times I've seen him. Certainly a lot better than our alternatives. It's interesting, some people cry for Dunn to come back, whilst some don't want Duff to come back??

Youve obviosley not seen much then have you, trust me he was on par with MGP in the the half dozen or so game ive seen him in, Lost his pace, dosent track back,dosent score many sound familiar ( apart from the tracking back)

Youve obviosley not seen much then have you, trust me he was on par with MGP in the the half dozen or so game ive seen him in, Lost his pace, dosent track back,dosent score many sound familiar ( apart from the tracking back)

Doesn't track back, doesn't score, looks uninterested - as if he was playing for the only club willing to pay enough at the time of the transfer? Would take him back in a flash, I don't see how much worse he can become in three months.

I cant see why anyone wouldn't want Duffer back - he's world class - as for his performances in Geordie land - they seem to have this habit of turning good players into not-too-good quickly and efficiently.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.