SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Where Do You Sit?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the drummer has won :(

finally moved to the upper tier of the Sir Jack Walker Stand. It was a real wrench to leave my seat in the Lower Blackburn End but there are a number of reasons as well as the drummeer(s).

So there you have it, my mates and I have flitted upstairs to sit with the Gentry. I just hope there are not too many Nobs sitting around us up there :huh:

I sit up there at the Darwen End side and the drummer still annoys me . (Why haven't BRISA acted?) . Like everyone says , a fantastic view - you can always move more central - if a little sedate .

Half way up the Blackburn End lower just to the left of goal......perfect!

Row 23 just left of goal also along with the good lady. Waves to SG194

Does anyone know how many seats there are per row in the BBE?

I'm BBE Lower, row 30, seat 97ish. Don't know exactly because my ST hasn't been delivered yet. :(

At a guess, three rows from the back, about in line with left hand goal post as you look out onto the pitch.

Edited by Ianrally

Blackburn End Lower Middleish RHS, the guys that sit around us are a brilliant crack, Emerton hater sits directly behind us, only peeve is the 7 guys on our row who obviously have the bladders of a wasp !

(Apart from only having 2 staff on to serve x thousand people @ 1/2 time !!!)

Like a previous poster, only seating exception was for the dingles where we moved to the Riverside nr the away end on mass to check out the 6 digiters... ( A truly memorable evening)

Block N02, row17 by any chance?? There's a few guys on our row who have never made it to their seats before kickoff, then insist on leaving / returning a good 2-3 times per half. I'm sure they must be on dicsounted ST's - there's no way they see anything like 90mins of footy.

Nobs who repeatedly moan about the weird and wonderful smells coming from Jordans area !

I can assure you that I do not partake in that, however just the smell has me flying home after the games.

Best seat in the house for me..Row 16 seat 91 dead centre seat in the BB end lower.

Does anyone know how many seats there are per row in the BBE?

I'm BBE Lower, row 30, seat 97ish. Don't know exactly because my ST hasn't been delivered yet. :(

Blackburn end is 32 rows high and 182 seats wide.

Edited by Jordan

I can assure you that I do not partake in that, however just the smell has me flying home after the games.

Best seat in the house for me..Row 91 seat 16 dead centre seat in the BB end lower.

Blackburn end is 32 rows high and 182 seats wide.

If it is 32 rows high, how do you sit on Row 91?

:wstu::P

I sit up there at the Darwen End side and the drummer still annoys me . (Why haven't BRISA acted?) . Like everyone says , a fantastic view - you can always move more central - if a little sedate .

You can sit anywhere in the Jack Walker upper - there are that many empty seats. I cant remember the last time I sat in my seat!

I can tell you that a lot of fans hav emoved into the JW Upper this time as there are not many seats available together in block 11 or 12, especially towrds the centre.

Can the drummer boys not realise what they have done ?

My personal suggestion is that they bugger off to the Walkersteel side and raise the dead :)

I can tell you that a lot of fans hav emoved into the JW Upper this time as there are not many seats available together in block 11 or 12, especially towrds the centre.

Can the drummer boys not realise what they have done ?

My personal suggestion is that they bugger off to the Walkersteel side and raise the dead :)

Totally relate to these sentiments. the drummers annoy me and i dont sit near. but the thing that really annoys me is this

"tv producers kiil the microphones in the BBE so the drummers dont annoy the watching public". This them means that to all watching Rovers are outsung by one man and his dog in the Darwen End.

Kills our credability.

"tv producers kiil the microphones in the BBE so the drummers dont annoy the watching public". This them means that to all watching Rovers are outsung by one man and his dog in the Darwen End.

Kills our credability.

I'm afraid that this can't be blamed on the TV producers - it's actually true that the BBE is outsung by the opposition nearly all the time . Another consequence of the drummers and the ability to kill the atmosphere....When will the Rovers act ?

When will the Rovers act ?

Playing devil's advocate (and putting the flameproof suit on), judging by a few of the responses on this thread is the drummer doing a good job money wise? Seems to be quite a few who have moved ST from the Blackburn End (adult loyalty ST £435) to JW Upper (adult loyalty £565 for the inner blocks or £465 for the outer).

I sit up there at the Darwen End side and the drummer still annoys me .

it's actually true that the BBE is outsung by the opposition nearly all the time .

The away fans will appear to outsing the BBE to you BP as you are sat significantly closer to them.

The further away a noise is the quieter it sounds. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.