BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pre-season

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on the friendly meant to be in Holland on Saturday 5th August against Alemannia Aachen.

The official site this will be played in Germany, in Aachen, Is this correct ?

Looking at doing a day trip.

Jemal Johnson is not in the party of 27 flying out to Germany this afternoon. Some of the youngsters are though.

Looks like JJ might be on his way out of Ewood then. Didn't do much when he was out on loan at Preston or Darlington last season, did he?

He's got loads of pace, but never really looks bothered enough to use it. Pity.

Flying our to Germany tomorrow evening. I will make sure that the reports this year make sense as the previous years have been written at about 4'o'clock in the morning and some sort of code was required to read them. I will try and keep Glenn/Ste up to date via text with the in match information.

Regards

Jordan

I know the Roebuck in Rishton is showing it. I expect any pub who normally shows naughty football at 3pm on a Saturday will have the ability to show this game.

DSF - Astra Satellite at 19 deg E (not the same Astra that Sky now transmit from, but it is the place where old Sky Analog broadcast from)

As far as I can see, the Olympiakos game isn't on TV

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.