BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] So Just Where Are All The Ex-rovers?

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swedish Anders Andersson is playing for Swedish Malmo FF, not ever-present, but a regular first team member anyways.

Norwegian Egil Ostenstad is currently employed as a director of football in Viking F.K in Norway.

Would this be him?

FC Istres 2006/07 Squad Squad List

Bottom Row, 2nd from the left (Image taken from their offical website)

IPB Image

The hero Seb Perez left Istres in January according to this

It certainly isn't him wearing the armband as suggested above - he's 32!!!

Who can track him down!?

Edited by Tris

I guess Eddie Hapgood (who was Rovers manager when I first started watching them) has passed on into the next world by now. As have a few other Rovers ex-managers such as Will Scott, Jackie Bruton, Eddie Quigley, Johnny Carey, and Dally Duncan? (not sure about him).

Looking in Mike Jackman's book I was surprised to find that I have Watched Rovers through the "reign" of 24 managers (Incl Carey twice) and not including any of Tony Parkes temp stints.

Edited by Fife Rover

when i was in oz last year robbie slater presented the tv show on the premiership on fox sports or something.

dunno if this has changed since jan 2005 though!

he was pretty good like!

He is still on TV. Total Football I think it is called.

Updated (and maybe final) list - we also need to check on Yordi and Sebastien Perez,

According to Soccerbase Perez is still on the books of Marseille....click click...although trusting their stats isn't something I would like to do. I'm sure he played more than 4 games for Rovers.

Edited by key76

Where is Ashley Ward these days? He must still be playing, no doubt at his 23rd club.

I can't beleive you don't know...

Ashley & his lovely wife Dawn are busy becomeing very rich by re-designing & renovating large properties in Cheshire for over-paid footballers and similar LOMBARDS

clicky clicky

Dawn was recently featured in a photo inThe Manchester Evening News next to one of her stable of many horses at the Tatton Show. I was tempted to write in asking which one was Dawn.

OK, added Watt and Djorkaeff.

Interesting to see that Jay Bothroyd scored again for Wolves last night, two in as many games. Maybe he has found his level? Remember him as an extremely talented player but seemingly with no idea how to use it.

Edited by FourLaneBlue