BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Upcoming 360 Games

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you would be foolish to not get the one with the hard drive.

You wouldnt be able to download any demos, or play most of the online games (because they need updating regularly).I don't think you would be able to stream movies either (which is going to happen very soon)

For the extra seventy quid or so Matt, its not even worth the debate. I think the memory pack things are about twenty quid or so anyway. The wireless controller you get with the premium pack is great, I think you only get a wired one with the basic pack.

I bought a great bundle from Gamelast week when COD 3 came out; Premium pack, PES6, Project Gotham and COD 3 plus an extra controller for £135.00. Ii'm yet to sort out the Live connection but on the basis of what ive seen I would certainly recommend one.

My only minor gripe is that its bloody noisy.

Plus there's the social stigma of being a 'coretard'. The core model has a white disc tray instead of the chrome one on the proper Xbox, so even when you upgrade to a hard drive and wireless controller, your corebox will be forever mocking you from underneath the telly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.