BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Deal For Mokoena?

den

Mokoena is a bad enough choice himself but partnering him with Tugay is just about the most silly idea a Blackburn manager has had since Dominic Matteo was picked as a defensive left winger.

You end up with the ridiculous situation of having two guys in central midfield who want to stroll about in front of the back four.

Edited by rover6

It's difficult keeping up with level of ignorant crap here. God forbid if we got relegated again.

The Tugay/Axe partnership has been forced on Hughes, although it has turned in two wins in recent games.

Neither stroll about in front of the back four either, which is a bit of an insult, especially to Tugay. And it's a formation Brazil play.

Why not write about something you know about.

No no no no no!!! :angry2: Mokeona- puts in some good tackles with his 1st touch but then he has lost it by the 2nd. Did anyone see the game against sunderland, had the best chance in the game (apart from of course the penalty), all he had to do was run straight through but decided to pass the ball which hit off a sunderland player.

If i am right i think he also gave the ball away against cov yesterday. He is an absolute waste of space and clearing him out will not only make space for the wage bill, we will get maybe 1m for him (good considering how rubbish he is) and Hughes may possibly be able to find another gem to replace him. keep mokeona or sell him and get a better player i know which option i'd take :rover:

Be interesting to watch his performances in the African Nation cup (which I presume will be on the box somewhere). Maybe we'll find out he's a tough tackling box to box inspirational playmaker who's being stiffled by our tactics.

But I doubt it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.