BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Portsmouth 3 Blackburn Rovers 0

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When was the last time we lost at Pompey? Im confident we always do well there and this will continue:

Pompey 0 Rovers 2

Pompey 0 - 2 Rovers

McCarthy x2

Also someone from both sides to see red in a bad tempered affair....do i get any bonus points if that happens Mr Gull?

2-2

Benni and Roberts for us, O'Neill and Mendes for them.

No idea as to who Pompey will have bought in by saturday and who will be in our eleven. Will probably be a fairly nervous affair and could go either way.

Much optimism around the place, but I'm afraid its going to be another slow start by Rovers.

I still havent forgot the way pompey played us off the park last time at Fratton park, and I reckon we are in for more of the same.

Pompey 3

Rovers 1

Hope I'm very very wrong!

Team I'd like to see:

----------- McCarthy Roberts

--Pedersen Savage Bentley Reid

-----Gray Nelsen Zurab Niell

--------------------Friedel

Subs: Enckleman, Todd, Peter/Axe, Gallagher, Kuqi

I have to say we are looking extremely thin in central midfield if someone gets injured with Tugay out but generally speaking that first 11 is a very good side. Gray and Bentley are the weak links, but all the rest you could make a case for being top players.

I would go for a 1-1 draw I think. Roberts to get the one for us.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.