BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Portsmouth 3 Blackburn Rovers 0

Do you never learn. Why don't you just rewind to where all this trouble began. It was YOU who started it all with YOUR abusive comment to Jan, which I took objection to, and quite rightly so. I tried to point out that we dont take kindly to such stupid and offensive comments on this site, but then you really got offensive using even more foul and offensive language. Even when others came in and tried to calm you down you still went on with your crackpot rant and dirty talk. How many more times do you need to be told, and in which language will you understand it? WE DON'T WANT STUPID AND ABUSIVE FOUL MOUTHED IDIOTS ON THIS SITE! IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU?

You'd best leave then my friend!!! or shall i put it in caps as well. YOU'D BEST LEAVE THEN MY FRIEND!!!

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have oily pores. And Fife abusival comments I think not, just watch yourself,

Or what? You'll go looking for him? You'll challenge him to a fight outside the BBE? Why should he be watching himself, out of interest?

And to think all this started off as a nice sensible discussion about what a load of cobblers Rovers were at Pompey. Where did it all go wrong? ;)

Thanks to all for your support. Perhaps if we all say no more on the subject, whatever the provocation, things might calm down and return to normality again. One can only hope! :unsure:

EDIT: Seems all the mods are away on holiday.

Edited by Fife Rover

And to think all this started off as a nice sensible discussion about what a load of cobblers Rovers were at Pompey. Where did it all go wrong? ;)

Thanks to all for your support. Perhaps if we all say no more on the subject, whatever the provocation, things might calm down and return to normality again. One can only hope! :unsure:

EDIT: Seems all the mods are away on holiday.

Fife totally agree with you. You need to calm down my friend very angry old chap

• 1 month later...

So, would expect them to do what Charlton normally did under Curbs, do very well at the start of a season then start to plummet and find their true level after playing the 'traditional' top teams.

Edited by Ronin

• 7 months later...
I just find it amusing how Rovers fans completely and utterly over react after a defeat, especially after the first game. I was at West Ham last year and the second half performance was one of the most abject performances I've ever seen, yet we had a great season. People need to calm down and not come out wiith stupidly over blown booming statements like:

"SORT IT OUT HUGHES, SORT IT OUT NOW!"

or

"Forget about Europe, it's the Championship next season"

Somebody dig up the West Ham thread from last season, It's an exact copy of this one.

I thought I'd resurrect this seeing as we are all posting about the good season Rovers have had. Page 16 onward has most of the doom and gloom spouted after our first game, Kei's comment and lifted quotes summed up the feelings of some nicely. Take some time and you'll find some other quality posts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.