Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Portsmouth 3 Blackburn Rovers 0

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going percy?

Make sure you look after your ticket. :P

No, Sheff Utd'll be my 1st away trip this season; saving my pennies for Europe !!

Maybe that'll explain why I've been sent another season ticket ! :ph34r:

so the game hangs on their attack, with us with no defence and our full strength attack, against their full defence.

i think we will take our chances, easy easy easy

In that case we should get a very high scoring match.

Pompey 15 - Rovers 20 anyone?

interesting, but worrying article about rovers recent starts to seasons. we'll still beat portsmouth though.

''if you add up the number of wins from the first six games of each season, it totals a meagre FIVE out of thirty games where Rovers have taken all three points…''

http://www.footballingworld.com/1/diaries/...from=&ucat=156&

we'll still beat portsmouth though. ;)

Reid taken off at halftime and commentator said this had been forced by injury picked up in collision with Wigan player. With Tugay suspended for first 3 the centre midfield is looking sparse - even Douglas might get a start.

Reid taken off at halftime and commentator said this had been forced by injury picked up in collision with Wigan player. With Tugay suspended for first 3 the centre midfield is looking sparse - even Douglas might get a start.

Great! All we need with our injuries at present. Hopefuly this will emphasise the need for another midfielder.

I'm bored, my wife is away with the kids, and if I don't want to spend my whole weekend fixing the shed, so I have a ticket for Pompey.

28 quid for a ticket to a ground which doesn't even have a roof, which means we'll either get drenched or sunburnt, or if we're really unlucky, both. What I hate most about roofless stands, however, is that when you sing you feel like you're singing all by yourself. Like that Fulham game back in old div 1/older div2/whatever it's called now. Was looking forward to it for weeks at the last chance ever of standing on a terrace, in a ground that looked a bit like the old Ewood, but it was rubbish, and even though we scored first, we lost. Or like that game at Chelsea's old ground, Hoddle's first in charge, where we already had thumping heatstroke by half time and neither me nor my brother had enough money for an orange squash or a hat. Ah well. We did at least win that one, although I was too ill to care by the end.

Looking forward to it nonetheless. I reckon they'll fancy themselves and I think we'll thump them.

28 quid for a ticket to a ground which doesn't even have a roof, which means we'll either get drenched or sunburnt, or if we're really unlucky, both.

My vote's on the damp option.

Do they serve beer in the concourse at Pompey??

Concourse???? That'll be the little concrete building where they sell the occasional pie ;) . Fratton Pk isn't the most sophisticated ground in the Prem.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.