BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Match Worn Sergio Peter Shirt

mickygray316

The pics speak for themselves. This shirt was worn by Sergio on the last game of the season when we wore our new shirts. This shirt has the Player Size Chris Kay numbering. lettering and Premiership patches:

IPB Image

IPB Image

I will only let this shirt go if the money is right so sensible offers only please, I have an ebay ID so transactions can be made over there to ensure your security.

I will ship anywhere in the world.

If you would like to make an offer you can post your email below or email me at mickygray316@hotmail.com

i actually bough the shirt off a mate, im not sure if i want to sell looking for an evaluation more than anything, i am going to get it framed at some point though i think, though collecting match worn shirts could be a dangerous path to being skint

Thats the spirit :brfc:

I have a framed Rovers shirt from 94-95 hanging in my house signed by Gallagher/Atkins/Hendry and Flowers.

It does look class hanging there - much better than a picture of a house or something stupid.

I have a 94-95 home and away shirt fully signed by the Championship winning side, including a full film of photographic evidence to back it up. It was part of a prize in a charity auction to spend the day at Brockhall meeting all the players and staff, share a meal with them and watch the first team train, barely 2 months after the title was won.

I would never sell the shirts but they are in absolutley perfect condition and with a full set of signatures. Out of interest does anyone own/ has anyone seen anything similar, and what kind of value would you attach to them?

I have a 94-95 home and away shirt fully signed by the Championship winning side, including a full film of photographic evidence to back it up. It was part of a prize in a charity auction to spend the day at Brockhall meeting all the players and staff, share a meal with them and watch the first team train, barely 2 months after the title was won.

I would never sell the shirts but they are in absolutley perfect condition and with a full set of signatures. Out of interest does anyone own/ has anyone seen anything similar, and what kind of value would you attach to them?

Last time I saw a signed 94-95 shirt on ebay it went for around £330 iirc.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Out of interest does anyone own/ has anyone seen anything similar, and what kind of value would you attach to them?

I'm quite a freak at collecting items of Rovers. Best pieces that I have in my collection are:-

• 'Back to the Top' promotion programme signed by squad (92/93)

• Signed Premiership Champions football by entire team (94/95)

• Signed Champions shirt (94/95) by (Daglish, Atkins, Gallacher, Mimms, Newell, Hendry)

• Signed 94/95 Season Ticket book by legendry Jack Walker

• Issued Worthington Cup shirt (2002) with badges and embroidery signed by the squad

• Worn & Signed Dean Saunders Blackburn Training T-Shirt

• Worn & Signed pair of Paul Gallagher Predators

• Signed Blackburn European Shirt by most of the players (02-03 season)

• Worn & Signed Andy Todd Premiership top

• Worn Training Jacket (Newcastle) by Alan Shearer when he scored his 300th & 301st career goals and signed

• Pair of Puma boots (never launched) issued to Tugay to try out and signed by legend himself

• Signed Blackburn shirts by respective squads ranging since 2001

• Two autograph books since 2001 but lost the one around the 1994 era.

Also have other non-Blackburn items, such as:-

• Signed and worn Kyle Lafferty Northern Ireland shirt

• Worn Championship Top and signed by Alan Mahon (disgraced to say its a Burnley one)

• Autograph book from Tottenham Hotspur (inc. Sir Alan Sugar, Ginola, Gough, Walker, Anderton, Sherwood etc etc)

This collection is priceless to me and Most of my possessions are personal and ensured that anything I have has been signed to myself. I know this will take the value off it to other persons, but it shows I've no intention of letting these go.

What does everyone else have? I'm sure some people have some great items esp. around the Premiership Champions and promotion era.