BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pes 6

Guest Kamy100

This thread my help with the tricks Click

And I have found the penguin vid - Click

And the Dino one -

(also, the option file which Kammy put up lets you buy everything in the PES Shop including Dog heads for the players - not that you would want them)

Edited by Cocker

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone tried 2v2 online? I have to say, if you get a decent set of players, it's quite enjoyable. Been playing this more than single player at moment.

Do many of you play online? We could set up a BRFCS group, to gain points as a group.

Does anyone have any tips for tackling better. My mate tackles so accurately but never slides, just makes his players stay so tight to mine like glue, no matter what trick or direction I go. Its so hard to break down, but all he says he does it hold square and X (Im sure he just dusnt wanna say). When I do the same opposition players just seem to run through me or past me with a crap effort of a tackle. Are there any tackling guides about?

Does anyone have any tips for tackling better. My mate tackles so accurately but never slides, just makes his players stay so tight to mine like glue, no matter what trick or direction I go. Its so hard to break down, but all he says he does it hold square and X (Im sure he just dusnt wanna say). When I do the same opposition players just seem to run through me or past me with a crap effort of a tackle. Are there any tackling guides about?

I dont want to sound like a scratch record but have you done ALL the training? This really does help and takes you through all of the tackling. Last year you could just hold X down and your little fella would just run in and take it away (or foul) but this year you have to time it better and not run round like a headless chicken - which is better I think

Ok peeps this is the move you need to learn to take the mick:-

ARRRRAAAGGGGHHHHH - Has anyone managed to do this yet. Either the above instruction is incorrect (though I have searched through other sites and they all say the same) or I am being a complete divvy.

Edited by Cocker

ARRRRAAAGGGGHHHHH - Has anyone managed to do this yet. Either the above instruction is incorrect (though I have searched through other sites and they all say the same) or I am being a complete divvy.

Some tricks only work if you try it with the best players (the one with better stats in other words).

Some tricks only work if you try it with the best players (the one with better stats in other words).

I have been trying with:-

Ronny Dinio

Ronaldo (both of em)

Recoba (who is meant the be the main guy to do it with)

Eto

Beckham

Messi

And even Super Robbie Savage but I still cant get it to work.

No one has done it to me online yet either

Cocker the trick to this is you must have a player with one strong foot and a weak foot (difference of about 30 points). If your running from top to bottom and shooting from left to right he must be strong on his left (i.e his kicking foot). He won't do it when sprinting (i dont think) and it doesn't happen all the time so there's no specific trick to it - it just happens probably about once in twenty i think, depending on the player.

I wouldn't invest a lot of time in it to be honest because sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't - like real footy a lot of it is luck, theres no "knack" as such.

In addtion to this the player must have a weak foot frequency of 3 or less and a 90+ technique value. (rivaldo and margani on the ps2)

PS I have the 360 version and I'm jealous of ppl with the PS2 version, go figure. :)

Edited by snatchymcsnatch

Cocker the trick to this is you must have a player with one strong foot and a weak foot (difference of about 30 points). If your running from top to bottom and shooting from left to right he must be strong on his left (i.e his kicking foot). He won't do it when sprinting (i dont think) and it doesn't happen all the time so there's no specific trick to it - it just happens probably about once in twenty i think, depending on the player.

I wouldn't invest a lot of time in it to be honest because sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't - like real footy a lot of it is luck, theres no "knack" as such.

In addtion to this the player must have a weak foot frequency of 3 or less and a 90+ technique value. (rivaldo and margani on the ps2)

PS I have the 360 version and I'm jealous of ppl with the PS2 version, go figure. :)

Ah right, its good to know that I can stop messing about in the training room and get on playing the game at last.

On the subject of this trick though, I saw someone cross the ball by doing it the other day - it looked the mutts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.