BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Away Fans In The Bbe

There was a bit of a scramble in the back row of the lower jack walker, nearest the away fans, not sure if it was an everton fan or whatever.

All I know is that it all kicked off, a woman came down a few rows to get out the way, only to be smacked in the head off a fully loaded plastic cup thrown from the everton fans.

Scallys will be Scallys :rolleyes:

classic moronic answer

get stuck in there and get banned from the club for life, yes thats really the answer.

After all is said and done they went in the ground to watch a football match, not to cause any trouble.

One more thing, I have not seen anyone in the Blackburn End hard enough to give any fan a good kicking, even the drunken clowns from intack have always egged em on but have never done owt worthwhile

Where were you sat against Citeh 1864?

Didn't see any toffees the other night myself

If it happens again just push them up our way (toward the back of the BBE Lower RHS) whatever the team - think a few people would like a word ;)

Everton fans were stopped from entering the Fernhurst last night after they were throwing cans and the like at the Police and their horses.

and the stole the ball when it went into the crowd

but you cant use the scouse stealers card as its discrimination :rolleyes:

Where were you sat against Citeh 1864?

Didn't see any toffees the other night myself

If it happens again just push them up our way (toward the back of the BBE Lower RHS) whatever the team - think a few people would like a word ;)

JW Upper away from the clowns and drummers.

Capt, I relinquished my Blackburn End seat to move upstairs and over the years I have sen fans from all sorts of clubs in the Blackburn End.

I have witnessed so called "hard" lads having or pretending to have a go but have neve seen ONE Rovers supporter get the better of any other fan. Throughout the 70/80's when footie violence was at its worst, I have witnessed Rovers fans trying to have a go but never succeeding so it says a lot for the "hardcore fighters".

JW Upper away from the clowns and drummers.

Capt, I relinquished my Blackburn End seat to move upstairs and over the years I have sen fans from all sorts of clubs in the Blackburn End.

I have witnessed so called "hard" lads having or pretending to have a go but have neve seen ONE Rovers supporter get the better of any other fan. Throughout the 70/80's when footie violence was at its worst, I have witnessed Rovers fans trying to have a go but never succeeding so it says a lot for the "hardcore fighters".

not proud of it by any means, but having sat in the bburn end lower ever since the new stand was built i have seen plenty of away fans get a real smacking-

Man Utd & celtic games spring to mind when a few of their fans got plenty of slaps and ended up being dragged out the BBurn end.

Also remember a few Bolton fans getting a hiding in there too.

:tu:

I have witnessed so called "hard" lads having or pretending to have a go but have neve seen ONE Rovers supporter get the better of any other fan.

I have on a couple of occasions . Once in the JW stand a single Rover stood up to 4 or so opposition fans who were mouthing off . They soon shut up - an incredible sight :o

Another time quite a few seasons ago a mate of mine returned from the bar to find a Man U fan in his seat in the Darwen End :unsure: . He was soon invited to leave .....and from a safe distance he turned and gave the V sign and some verbals - whereupon a complete stranger smacked him on the nose . A copper watched the whole incident and when the bloodstained Manc complained to him Plod simply shrugged his shoulders and ignored him.....How we laughed :tu:

I went to Old Trafford (the season we lost 1-0) and a friend of the family (who is a man utd fan) took me with him on his sons season ticket. He insisted I wore my rovers kit so I did and we went to the game and I watched the match and no one batted an eyelid! Is it because I am a girl?

Edited by Hannah

i think as long as you don't rub it in their faces (most) real fans don't really mind the odd away supporter...i know it pisses me off when i sit with my folks (just to the left of the directors box/squashy seats) and away fans get up and cheer..mainly cos i'm generally in a bad moodat that point. But if they just sat there and watched the game i wouldn't mind.

I sat with the geordies last season and not a problem was had...although i was just to the right of the smattering of away fans that went up...so in theory i could have hidden with them...or something.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.