SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ben Thatcher

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh how id love to hear you say that round here ginner :tu:

Said it and much worse many times when playing agin t'gobbiners from t'immanuel.

btw dan you may be able to solve a long standing mystery here. What exactly does the phrase "OO said as OO were agate with OO" actually refer to in your neck of the woods?

Edited by thenodrog

Said it and much worse many times when playing agin t'gobbiners from t'immanuel.

btw dan you may be able to solve a long standing mystery here. What exactly does the phrase "OO said as OO were agate with OO" actually refer to in your neck of the woods?

My god what is that supposed to mean????!!!!! If im reading it as you've wrote and trying to say it in my head it means you were doing something with someone, or discussing it.... or so I think. Can honest say not really used that sentence but if ive used the word 'agate' it means someone else in the equation

"Agate" is a truly local expression which I'm surprised has reached Ossy ; hard to put a definition on it but generally means "...he/she was saying or doing something " ; ie ..he was agate (this or that) :blink::unsure:

Yeh thats a better explanation of it

And why would it not have reached Ossy?

I think it means"She said as she was speaking with her" But then again........?

First chance to see thyat incident. An absolutely sickening premeditated attack.

After the Shanghai and Summerbee incidents, Thatcher should effectively be taken out of football for a very long time. What was the linesman on that side doing? - if I were Gallagher I'd be very angry that my lino missed that.

I hope they throw the book at the thug. He's been doing it for years looking at the evidence at hand. I've now read that players are coming out and saying that he is a nice lad. I've also read stuff in the past saying that he's the biggest nutcase in the dressing room. There is obviously something wrong with the lad, but given that he can play football all will be forgiven.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.