BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Drummers: Should They Stay Or Should They Go

Should They Stay or Should They Go  

269 members have voted

1. 1. Should They Stay or Should They Go ?

• Keep Them. I like them.
    • Keep Them. But get them to drum in time
    • Keep Them. But get them to stop trying to put off the keeper
    • Keep Them. But only for big games
    • I simply don't care.
    • Get Rid. Simple as that

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

room for all the singers to sit together, could move about for the purpose etc, etc <_< :ph34r:

Or am I incorrect in assuming that hard core fans (eg those likely to sing) would have been there.............. :unsure:

room for all the singers to sit together, could move about for the purpose etc, etc <_< :ph34r:

Or am I incorrect in assuming that hard core fans (eg those likely to sing) would have been there.............. :unsure:

I was exceptionally quiet today. Negotiating with my children about who sat where, for how long, what sweets to eat, whether they could have a pie or not, explaining why daddy got chicken tikka despite asking for chicken and mushroom, explaining why the man was waving a flag etc etc etc.

2 year olds at football = bad :lol:

Ain't it the truth. Okay, then Stu, you are forgiven! Mind you, sometimes the thirteen year old I have with me is a pain, although come to think of it she's less hard work than Mr Roversmum.............................. :D

Ex - fans forum chairman?

Do you know something he doesn't? :huh:

From the discussions I had with him on Pre-Season, I don't think he is the ex Chairman of the Fans Forum. He told me that next season the meetings will be more regular. Scotty I think you may have mis-heard him.

After sitting about 10 seats away from the drummer, and going to be all season i can see why people dont like him there,

every time the drum banged it made me want to stop singin as there was no rhythm with the crowd and drummers

we should have a few trial games with no drummers ;)

Nice to see he continued where he left off.

IS THIS EVER GOING TO BE SORTED OUT?

I would doubt it, the drummers wont go voluntarily while they are still getting freebies. Not sure Rovers actually believe that they are that unpopular either, and that its just a few people complaining on an internet messageboard.

Noticed last night he was banging away behind Tim Howard when taking a goal kick, he is just embarrassing.

The drummer is a complete clown.

If you want to put a goalkeeper off when he's taking a goal kick then banging the drum rhythmically isn't going to do it - surely beating the drum in a more random fashion is more likely to put the keeper off?

The drummer is a complete clown.

If you want to put a goalkeeper off when he's taking a goal kick then banging the drum rhythmically isn't going to do it - surely beating the drum in a more random fashion is more likely to put the keeper off?

Whilst watching my nephew play for Lancaster last season, they had a lad who left off a piercing scream at the top of his voice every time the opposing keeper was about to kick the ball, apart from making the crowd laugh at every goal kick was far more effective than rythmic banging with the drum pushed towards the pitch in a ridiculous attempt to get the sound nearer to the keeper.

Me and about 20 others who have sat round me for 15 years, affectionately (?) know him as 'Retard'.

After Everton scorred last night everything went quiet for a while, it seemed like people were waiting for the drummers to start-up, which they didn't for ages, so it stayed quiet.

I know we're not the noisiest home crowd in the prem but we used to make a fair bit of noise before we had the drummers and there seemed to be more variety in chants etc.

After Everton scorred last night everything went quiet for a while, it seemed like people were waiting for the drummers to start-up, which they didn't for ages, so it stayed quiet.

I know we're not the noisiest home crowd in the prem but we used to make a fair bit of noise before we had the drummers and there seemed to be more variety in chants etc.

good point. at the moment, the drummer dictates the chants. songs are ruined, die on there arse or are drowned out, as the drummer beats along to the insane- ''get into em.''

on the freebie point, i heard they got free tickets when they 1st started- surely theyre not still getting them. :angry:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.