BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mido - The Man Who Would Be A Lier

Spurs are only a bigger club because of Geography. If Blackburn was a city of 9 million, or in a city of 9 million, and had many journalists supporting us, we'd be a big club. The only trump card is a UEFA cup trophy from 40-50 years ago.

As a city, London is OK, but I wouldn't live in such a grimy, rude place myself. Prices are too expensive as well. With regards to Mido, we may have avoided a big headache, as his arrogance would only make him think he's bigger than the club.

Spurs are only a bigger club because of Geography. If Blackburn was a city of 9 million, or in a city of 9 million, and had many journalists supporting us, we'd be a big club.

And if I wasn't a man I'd be a woman.

Whilst it's obvious that Mido deemed Rovers to be below him (but we may as well accept that a lot of players think that) I'm surprised that he is ready to go back to Spurs after they originally lost interest in signing him, despite a relatively good season..

Jol is panicking after the shaky start.

What I suggest you, Rover The Moon, are really angry about is his right to form his own opinions.

Not having a go at you, I don't know your age, but continuing on the thread of the discussion... as you age, you notice the many irony of youth. The most obvious being that as a youth, your capacity for learning is at its greatest, but the nouse to capatilise mostly not there.

Good stuff , but wasted on Rover The Moon....... you should have saved that for Eddie :tu:

Mido has made a mistake that I struggle to fathom out. At the time, remember, Spurs had no interest in him and he was content to stay at Roma, on the bench, rather than lead the line for a lot more money. Then, a team who finished one place and what was it, 2 points, above us comes along. A team that already has three top class strikers he'll be hard pressed to push out of the team, one of whom was only just bought for considerably more money than him after the club who have since signed Mido decided they didn't want the Egyptian at the time despite him costing far less. So its obvious they rate Berbatov higher, Keane is in fantastic form as ever, and Defoe is hardly to be underestimated. I highly doubt they're paying Mido more than we would have, to sit on their bench. And he could easily have lived in a nice area in/near Manchester. But hey, he's made the choice, and maybe in time he'll come to regret it. I for one bloody well hope so.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.