BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shabani Nonda Signs

On the back page of the LT today, MH says he is going to stand by Chirs, and apparently he has been doing some 1 on 1 sessions to help him.

MH says Chris has scored wherever he has played, that he has a good attitude-that is part of the reason he is still ahead of Jeffersin the queue for striking places-and it is important the rest of the team make chances for him.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

who on earth was calling him the next best thing a few weeks ago???.......do u mean his goal against fulham? i for one thought he was not good enough along time ago!!!!!!

Edited by elwaxo

He "needs time to adapt to English football" - Great meanwhile he is ruining our season with game after game of poor performances... If he is a true professional he wouldnt need a year to get used to being somewhere... Go home Nonda, your not wanted here!

Yeah your right.

Shevchenko go home. You are a waster.

Your the 2nd highest champions league goal scorer of all time but you aren't good enough for the Prem.

Any player needs time to adapt to the English game, some longer than others.

He "needs time to adapt to English football" - Great meanwhile he is ruining our season with game after game of poor performances... If he is a true professional he wouldnt need a year to get used to being somewhere... Go home Nonda, your not wanted here!

You havent even seen Nonda play armchair boy, just going along with the reviews your read on teletext as usual

Yeah your right.

Shevchenko go home. You are a waster.

Your the 2nd highest champions league goal scorer of all time but you aren't good enough for the Prem.

Any player needs time to adapt to the English game, some longer than others.

The same Shevchenko who has had the following artical written about him: Shevchenko has not managed to find his best form since joining Chelsea in the summer and was quoted as saying earlier this week that he would be prepared to return to Italy if things did not work out.

At least he has the balls to admit things arent going his way!!

wakefieldrawks Today, 16:23 Post #191

You havent even seen Nonda play armchair boy, just going along with the reviews your read on teletext as usual

Oh right to you read im disabled so thought it would be both big of you and clever to call me armchair boy!?

Sorry to disapoint you but i have actually seen him play several times on tv and he was disappointing all those times i saw him!

Edited by West Sussex Rover

And based on reviews on here it is quite obvious that fans are not happy with his contribution. Nonda has not exactly set the world alight whilst playing for Blackburn. He has scored two goals for us is about 15 appearances. Not good enough in my opinion.

Its always the case, when a team is going through a sticky patch, the strikers get the blame!

Lets not forget that both our strikers need service. Bellamy and Dickov played well in a side that was winning, these are doing ok in a side thats losing!

Keep the faith people! Up the quality of the service, and up the performaces will go.

Im suprised no one on the board is championing the return of Kuqi!

Give the guys a chance.

Its got its on topic page dude. :lol:

I would love our frontline from last season back inplace of the lumps we got in our team at the moment to be honest...

Benni keeps finding himself offside and Nonda still looks like he's looking for that preverbial needle in a haystack... although agreed, our midfield isnt exactly helping matters...!

Its always the case, when a team is going through a sticky patch, the strikers get the blame!

Lets not forget that both our strikers need service. Bellamy and Dickov played well in a side that was winning, these are doing ok in a side thats losing!

Keep the faith people! Up the quality of the service, and up the performaces will go.

Give the guys a chance.

They'd win a lot of supporters if they simply worked harder. More than half of Benni's offsides are down to him not bothering to get himself back onside. Neither defends from the front either - one of Dickov's more admirable qualities.

I'm not even going to mention the complete lack of pace.

The same Shevchenko who has had the following artical written about him: Shevchenko has not managed to find his best form since joining Chelsea in the summer and was quoted as saying earlier this week that he would be prepared to return to Italy if things did not work out.

At least he has the balls to admit things arent going his way!!

wakefieldrawks Today, 16:23 Post #191

Oh right to you read im disabled so thought it would be both big of you and clever to call me armchair boy!?

Sorry to disapoint you but i have actually seen him play several times on tv and he was disappointing all those times i saw him!

I think you will find he was misquoted as saying those things

I think you will find he was misquoted as saying those things

Does it really matter? I mean do you really think that Chelsea would buy a 30 something year old striker for millions and millions and millions to retain the premiership if they didnt think he could score goals. Or are they just going to play him for 6ish months until he finds his feet. Meanwhile they could be scoring goals but instead drop points because somebody is "getting used to English football"??

I dont see how Nonda is any different. If there not scoring goals they shouldnt be playing and somebody who can or wants too should...

Edited by West Sussex Rover

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.