BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sheffield United 0 Blackburn Rovers 0

ihtd

Criticism isn’t really fair at this point of the season but im sure it will only wind our players up and make them more determined.

Rover’s fans seem to only have a short term memory. We start bad almost every year so it’s nothing to worry about. Last season we won 1 in the first 6 games.

Once we win a game then the team will be difficult to stop. We have talent all over the pitch and at the moment it is simply a lack of confidence that Is causing silly mistakes.

1 win will make all the difference. I expect that win to come against either Salzburg or City. After that it will be no looking back.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you know I haven't forgotten about the prediction League, I have been out of action due to a rib injury sustained playing in a cup match in St Helens this weekend.

I will wait until after the our games this week and send an update out after Sunday's match.

Rovers were not up to par against the Blades. Plenty of possession but no cutting edge; much like the Chelsea game. It isn't looking too bright right now but I'm not going to slit my wrists. We were tidy but didn't do much else. It will be very hard for us to emulate last season, mid table obscurity I think.

It's being discussed in the MGP hides thread but his corners were pathetic. Why he tries it every time is beyond me. It's like Roberto Carlos; he scored 1 free kick years ago and he thinks it gave him a right to take every free kick until he reitres.

I've been away for a week and was wondering if somebody might be able to give me a quick summary of the match against Sheffield United. It would be very much appreciated as the thread has grown rather long :)

0-0

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.