SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sheffield United 0 Blackburn Rovers 0

ihtd

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like a few Rovers fans are going to make the journey over t'Pennines. A small group of us from Chorley are going on the train, via Manchester. I am informed that Stalybridge railway station has a decent eating/drinking dept, anyone know for sure?

The pricing at £26 plus the student options, plus the lack of game last week plus it is the first really do-able away trip of this season should see a good turnout for the lads.

Seems like a few Rovers fans are going to make the journey over t'Pennines. A small group of us from Chorley are going on the train, via Manchester. I am informed that Stalybridge railway station has a decent eating/drinking dept, anyone know for sure?

The pricing at £26 plus the student options, plus the lack of game last week plus it is the first really do-able away trip of this season should see a good turnout for the lads.

I can ask at work about Stalybridge if you are interested? I'll post tomorrow with the reply. I think we're heading straight to Sheff to catch the early kick off.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.