SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sheffield United 0 Blackburn Rovers 0

ihtd

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone still think that we are capable to play in first four? We cannot win Sheff Utd... This means that our standard is just *similiar* (please note that we are lucky not to lose to them) to sheff Utd.

I don't think we can win thursday as they are not weak team.

Edited by kevinyip

Ooijer ~ two games, two penalties conceded :( This lad has a lot to learn. Didn't listen to the commentary today so can't make a remark on the game other than you have to wonder what's happening if we need Brad to save us against Sheffield United. As for Neill.....WTF?

Anyone still think that we are capable to play in first four? We cannot win Sheff Utd... This means that our standard is just *similiar* (please note that we are lucky not to lose to them) to sheff Utd.

I don't think we can win thursday as they are not weak team.

Are Liverpool a similar standard cos they drew with sheff united also? Whata load of crap. Its 4 games!

Ooijer ~ two games, two penalties conceded :( This lad has a lot to learn. Didn't listen to the commentary today so can't make a remark on the game other than you have to wonder what's happening if we need Brad to save us against Sheffield United. As for Neill.....WTF?

It was Zurab (Or the commentator said so, I almost missed it so didn't see the infraction. Very small in any case) for the first and Neill for the second (And that was NOT a penalty).

I cant stand the way people are making excuses for our poor perfomances.

Firstly i would like to point out that none of the 3 penalties that were given today should have been given in the first place...

None of our signings from the summer or during the season have looked any good at all. The only person who came out of this game deserving credit was Brad Friedel.

I am very very concerned...

We need to sign new midfielders, but its too late now...

A lot of tripe being spouted on here. Away point is never bad in the prem.

Incidently our first three opponents of the season are in the top four. We're also the only team to take any points from Everton.

Things looking up.... :blink:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.