BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Match review: Rovers 4 Man City 2

rover6

What dies everyone think of Gamst now?? lol

That it was about time he started to actually do something constructive during matches instead of running around like a headless chicken.

And this isn't a get out of jail card. He shouldn't be allowed to faff about like before during the games to come. He needs to keep delivering the goods consistantly.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That it was about time he started to actually do something constructive during matches instead of running around like a headless chicken.

And this isn't a get out of jail card. He shouldn't be allowed to faff about like before during the games to come. He needs to keep delivering the goods consistantly.

Id prefer it if non of our players were too consistent actually as, as soon as they do they will be nabbed by bigger teams!

RoverTheMoon, you're post are unconstructive and generally very petty, i'm sure there are also rules against txt speak.

Would you not prefer to post on the official board?

Unconstructive, explain? Petty, explain? when have i used text speak apart from saying lol. Or would you prefer i said Laugh Out Load every time. God you call this last post constructive, grow up!!

"Id prefer it if non of our players were too consistent actually as, as soon as they do they will be nabbed by bigger teams!"

"So...you'd prefer us to be rubbish?"

No id prefer our players to all play well as apossed to relying on one player, e.g. Gamst and then complaining when he has a couple of bad matches, e.g. the topic entitled Morten Gamst (he hides)...

Edited by Rover The Moon

Yes, mid-table mediocrity would be great...so long as we keep all of our players.

That's just retarded.

I never said that did i, if all player perform during the matches instead of only a couple every few matches the team will look more even and placed higher!!

Oh and the usage of the word "retarded" is very very sad...

Edited by Rover The Moon

Id prefer it if non of our players were too consistent actually as, as soon as they do they will be nabbed by bigger teams!

No id prefer our players to all play well as apossed to relying on one player, e.g. Gamst and then complaining when he has a couple of bad matches, e.g. the topic entitled Morten Gamst (he hides)...

Wait...what?

You said you'd prefer it if none of our players were to consistant (as in playing well over time), in other words, you'd want us to be poor in order to keep hold of players.

Which doesn't make sense.

Then you want all our players to play well?

So which is it?

Come on!!! Thats more like it!!!

Oh and by the way what i meant was... when Duff and Dunn were playing well all the time they left, all im saying is i dont wanna loose our good players if they start over shadowing the rest of the players in the team...

Edited by Rover The Moon

Its clear your input isn't wanted RoverTheMoon, there's absolutely no need to let us know each and every time you are apparently laughing.

I don't post as much as most on here as I'd prefer to read what others have to say, but its clear you really get people's backs up.

Dude, if you dont like what i say then dont read it, it goes for everyone else on here who doesnt like what i have to say. Its well sad to complain about it and always try to make a point all the time!

Edited by Rover The Moon

Rover the moon, I think it's time you asked yorself why you attract so many personal insults from the forums you visit, maybe you need to change the way you post instead of blaming others.

the rest of you guys could also try to leave off the personal insults.

Reason i attract so many insults is because i speak my mind, or try too!

I didnt personally insult anyone today, i didnt say anything about anyone. I tried to enjoy my teams forst win of the season and it got ruined by a select few.

All i MEANT to say is i worry about select players becoming too good as this will attract the attention that Damien Duff had when he was here and then we will start to loose our best players again.

Maybe i didnt type it in the most correct and well organised way, but i dont think it warrented the torrent of abuse that came soon after.

I tried to explain myself and people tore what i had to say to pieces and didnt even attempt to understand or ask for an explanation of what i had to say. But hey, i guess thats soimehow my fault as well huh?

Edited by Rover The Moon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.