BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ashley Cole

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder what Bob Crompton would have though of all this.

Greedy,seedy, opulent lifestyles,complete arrogance...these b'stards aren't worth the time of day.

Yeah, where have all the players with class like George Best gone?

He wont realise what hes got until its gone.

Cheryl is a stunner so why cheat with someone else, greedy.

Good to see we're not shallow here then! There's a bit more to a broad than looks, who knows.

I haven't read the story yet mind, she's probably just a tawdry slag. Point being, Cheryl is fit but might be an utter bitch for all we know.

I've read it now...

I find it laughable that this blonde slapper says: "I feel so sorry for Ashley's wife Cheryl."

Yeah right - she's so sorry that she couldn't wait to pull her knickers down for Ashley and then sell the sordid details to a tabloid newspaper.

Oh no, I find it much more laughable that she said she was never really that impressed with footballers, yet proceeded to go off to bonk him after being merely asked, even after he kept chucking up everywhere. What a colossal slag. Assuming it's not just nonsense to sell papers, which nobody should ever put the Sun (or tawdry slags) beyond doing.

Edited by bluebruce

Here we have Cole whose sole motivation is money, did a TV series visiting his old haunts and meeting his old mates in a Bentley continental, how far detracted from reality can the guy be?

He's a disgusting individual who deserves nothing, but unfortunately has everything.

God I hate Ashley Cole, and Lampard and Terry :angry2:

I've read it now...

Oh no, I find it much more laughable that she said she was never really that impressed with footballers, yet proceeded to go off to bonk him after being merely asked, even after he kept chucking up everywhere. What a colossal slag. Assuming it's not just nonsense to sell papers, which nobody should ever put the Sun (or tawdry slags) beyond doing.

Spot on. I hope someone keeps a copy of the story and shows it to her kid when he's old enough to understand.

Yeah, bit strange that she was still happy to get poked by Cole after he'd chundered.

It's as if "I was given a doing by a footballer, but not for long because he chucked" wouldn't be much of a story.

I doubt Terry and Lampard were in the room at the time :) but isn 't Terry the one who like burning fifties down nightclubs, and hasn't he also cheated on the mother of his children more than once. Don't think there's any dirt on Lampard.

Out of interest, what have Terry and Lampard done wrong? :)

They're very much in the Ashley Cole mould of out of touch with genuine fans, I could start a list but I'll not bother.

I can hardly bring myself to support England because of the three of them :angry2:

I did, but by all accounts the bird he did who is in the papers aint exactly in Cheryl's league!

snn3005a280_424865a.jpg

Yet another ungrateful thick footballer who's so far up his own self important ar*e he doesn't what day it is. Cheating on your wife is one thing, doing it with a bird who looks like *that* is another.

Anyway, is it me or does Mr Cole look a little like Theophilus P. Wildebeast in this pic ?

coleportembed_180x2_424894a.jpg

This story just smacks of how bad English football has become. Its a money making business and its the likes of us who end up paying for it.

Accyrover

Another slapper on the front of The Mirror today saying how Cole slept with her a few weeks after he got married.

For anybody interested in another tale of how this slimeball Cole cheated on his wife - a link to today's Sunday Mirror story is below:

Cole cheated with a second woman

Effectively Cole seems to be treating these girls like prostitutes, offering them money after having sex with them. These women are behaving like tarts - and Cole has no respect for them.

"You should feel privileged that I've been sick in your car," Cole apparently said to one of the tarts. What an arrogant toerag he is!

It's not long ago since we had the headlines about Man United's infamous Christmas party, with United players allegedly encouraging and egging on each other to perform sex acts with a group of tarts in short skirts and high heels, who were apparently specially invited for the occasion.

Allegedly, there were shouts of "Get in there my son" as certain United players took turns to satisfy their depraved lust.

These sort of headlines don't exactly enhance our opinion of footballers. They come across as being selfish brats. The millionaire United "stars" apparently ran up a staggering £41,000 champagne bill during their boozy party at a Manchester hotel. One drunken United player reportedly wet his trousers.

£41,000 is an obscene amount of money for a group of players to be spending on alcohol. But they don't care. Because they're a spoilt rich bunch of brats.

This story just smacks of how bad English football has become. Its a money making business and its the likes of us who end up paying for it.

Absolutely.

Edited by Anti Euro Smiths Fan

Out of interest, what have Terry and Lampard done wrong? :)

Terry was pissing on the floor in a nightclub a few days after the England vs Croatia disgrace.

I've also heard one about him involving: turd, glass tables and playing with himself.

Ashley Cole is a REAL @#/?. Ferdinand's a true bell end too.

Wasn't Micah Richards filming himself spit roasting a girl in a toilet a few weeks back?

Ashley Young playing with himself on a webcam?

"Dump this rat, Cheryl"

Ashley probably doesn't have the brains to realise what a prat he looks in the picture below. He just oozes arrogance, with a "F___ you, I'm rich" attitude.

14cole.jpg

I've never been a big fan of Roy Keane, but I agreed with the views he aired last year, when he said that the celebrity WAG culture in football is damaging the game.

Keane said: "You see these footballers stood there doing these photo shoots and they might say 'I'm not comfortable doing it'. Well, don't do it then. Some of the players get dragged into it because of their partners. These so-called big stars, the ones people are supposed to be looking up to. They're weak, they're soft."

"If a player doesn't want to move up to the North because his wife wants to go shopping in London it's a sad state of affairs. It's not a football move, it's a lifestyle move, and they’re the type you don't want at your club anyway. It tells me the player is weak," said Keane.

Ashley Cole is both weak and arrogant.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.