BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ashley Cole

I`m not condoning Cashley Cole`s behaviour, but it leaves you wondering a far more important topic.....maybe Cheryl isn`t that good in bed! :blink: fair enough, she looks good but is she delivering the goods? :huh:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really think Cheryl isn't good in bed? Honestly now?

Allegedly, there were shouts of "Get in there my son" as certain United players took turns to satisfy their depraved lust.

Undoubtedly the funniest thing I've read on here in months... :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Rovermatt

How it first started to go wrong for Ashley Cole

Cole's lawyer Graham Shear says that Ashley had "a master-slave relationship" at Arsenal.

Describing someone who's been offered a £55,000-a-week contract as a "slave" is deeply insulting to the millions of hard-working people in the country who don't get anywhere near that amount of money.

Cole, the king of bling, has become a symbol of the sickening greed, disloyalty and disrespect that tarnishes our once beautiful game

Wasn't Micah Richards filming himself spit roasting a girl in a toilet a few weeks back?

Yes.

Vile animal Micah Richards

Describing someone who's been offered a £55,000-a-week contract as a "slave" is deeply insulting to the millions of hard-working people in the country who don't get anywhere near that amount of money.

And of course to the memory of the actual slaves from Africa.

Do you really think Cheryl isn't good in bed? Honestly now?

Never judge a book by it`s cover. ;)

I`m sure lots of board members have got stories about girls they`ve been with, who 'look' the part but are boring in bed/frigid/non-adventurous etc....

I`m sure many females can say the same thing about us blokes.

Granted, Cheryl Cole is a very attractive young lady but obviously Ashley likes to look at different fireplaces when poking the fire. All i did was point out there may be a reason for such behaviour :rolleyes:

(I don`t want to go down the stereotype route by saying all geordie girls are right dirty sl4gs.....so i won`t :unsure: )

I have to agree that Cole is a complete idiot. His bird is well worth one (even if Cletus' theory is true), but that doesn't always suffice, especially for pampered idiot footballers. It's not like he was pulling classy chicks either; one let him carry on after he'd barfed, the other didn't care about him wearing wellies whilst on the job. Where did he find them? The local Netto? It's a sad case all around but I doubt he'll ever learn from it.

• 2 weeks later...

They say that "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" and I suspect it might only be a matter of time before Cole's wife Cheryl sells her story to the newspapers and tells everyone what a useless husband Ashley was, how he was rubbish in bed, how she was going to dump him anyway even before his affair became public.

You can bet your bottom dollar that if Cheryl does decide to dump Ashley, she'll be looking to squeeze every last penny out of him in the courts, like Heather Mills is currently doing with Paul McCartney.

Returning to matters slightly more relevant to football, Ashley Cole may not actually be the greediest and most loathsome character in the Premiership. There is at least one other candidate - a French defender who first came to England three years ago.

Link: Is This The Most Despicable Man In Football?

This repulsive man handed in a transfer request at Wigan almost literally after the final whistle at the end of Wigan's first season in the Premiership, apparently pulling out a piece of paper from his sock to give to Paul Jewell at the end of the match.

What a complete lack of gratitude he showed to the club that paid his wages and gave him his first taste of Premiership football.

And now this season at Spurs the disgusting slimeball is alleged to have said: "It's all about the money. I don't care about the final, I don't care about the cup."

If those reported words are true - and it wouldn't surprise me at all if a character like Chimbonda said "It's all about the money" - then it just reinforces what a despicable man he is.

The only thing despicable and repulsive is the quality of that article. It's attack basically boiled down to two points, both of which are not creditable enough to warranty writing a story:

"Chimbonda started making noises about an exit a couple of weeks ago when Spurs signed 17-year-old right-back Chris Gunter from Cardiff. The fact that Chimbonda would still be first choice did not deter him from voicing his feelings."

No, the noises started coming when Tottenham spent £8 million on Hutton (who plays in his favoured right back position) and £2 million on Brazilian left-back (his secondary position) Gilberto. I think he was quite right to start asking questions about his place in the team.

"On Friday The Sun has reported him as bragging to mates: "Kevin Keegan has approached me and they've offered me more money. I am definitely leaving Spurs.

"It's all about the money. I don't care about the final, I don't care about the cup."

I think the quality of the source (or sources) there speaks for itself.

I'm amazed you're back on your high horse already after spending a month sniping at the African Cup of Nations because of the colour of the players' skin 'lack of quality football' on display.

Edited by LeChuck

I'm amazed you're back on your high horse already after spending a month sniping at the African Cup of Nations because of the colour of the players' skin 'lack of quality football' on display.

Hey -idiot-, the colour of anyones skin was never mentioned.

Edited by Flopsy
naughty word

Aggy, only the most one eyed retard, would not have noticed that ASEF had a go at the African Cup of Nations for "lack of quality" when it was obvious to anyone who actually watches football that it was one of the most enjoyable tournamnets in terms of attacking quality that we've seen for ages.

It appears that its really because they is black, aii.

Edited by Flopsy

Listen Bongo-Bongo Land laid on a cracking tournament full of attacking flair, undisciplined defending and jungle drums. I simply won't hear a word said against it. Nothing AESF writes about dar...sorry, 'lack of quality' will convince me otherwise.

Anyway, Chimbonda is no worse than anyone else in modern football. Outside the top band of players who can probably afford to be loyal to the G14 club paying them a fortune every week, there are a lot of players simply scrabbling around for all they can get. Different characters will show more commitment and class than others but to make out that Chimbonda is the 'most despicable man in football' is preposterous.

Edited by Rovermatt

There is at least one other candidate - a French defender who first came to England three years ago.

Link: Is This The Most Despicable Man In Football?

This repulsive man handed in a transfer request at Wigan almost literally after the final whistle at the end of Wigan's first season in the Premiership, apparently pulling out a piece of paper from his sock to give to Paul Jewell at the end of the match.

What a complete lack of gratitude he showed to the club that paid his wages and gave him his first taste of Premiership football.

And now this season at Spurs the disgusting slimeball is alleged to have said: "It's all about the money. I don't care about the final, I don't care about the cup."

If those reported words are true - and it wouldn't surprise me at all if a character like Chimbonda said "It's all about the money" - then it just reinforces what a despicable man he is.

(Please don't use that word again) me Smithy, you actually talk like a tabloid article.

In regards to Chimbonda, he might be a money grabbing tit, but he has not:

1) Been caught in an extra marital affair

2) Been caught roasting young women (and then filming it on his phone)

3) Got caught drink driving or wrapped his highly expensive car around a bridge support/lamp column/another person

4) Assualted anyone in a night club/outside McDonalds

5) Stuck a lit cigar into someones eye

6) Battered seven shades of @#/? out of someone on the training pitch for no apparant reason

7) Deliberately gone out to injur another player on the football pitch

8) Written a self publicising, self pitying autobiography, bemoaning everyone else but his own failings

So in fact, he's not that bad at all really is he?

Edited by Flopsy

(Please don't use that word again) me Smithy, you actually talk like a tabloid article.

In regards to Chimbonda, he might be a money grabbing tit, but he has not:

1) Been caught in an extra marital affair

2) Been caught roasting/gang raping young women (and then filming it on his phone)

3) Got caught drink driving or wrapped his highly expensive car around a bridge support/lamp column/another person

4) Assualted anyone in a night club/outside McDonalds

5) Stuck a lit cigar into someones eye

6) Battered seven shades of @#/? out of someone on the training pitch for no apparant reason

7) Deliberately gone out to injur another player on the football pitch

8) Written a self publicising, self pitying autobiography, bemoaning everyone else but his own failings

So in fact, he's not that bad at all really is he?

I'd say Chimbonda is nowhere near the worst guy in football. A mercenary yeah but there isn't anything particularly bad about that. He's a very decent player and always does his job. He made Wigan a lot of money.

Ashley Cole is much worse...

i think it might have been on this board i read it, but i think where Chimbonda is from is one of the poorest and remote French islands, and the kind of poverty he grew up with has surely given him an understandable appreciation of the importance of money, in my opinion if that's his motivation then he's just a winner in capitalism isn't he?!

Aggy, only the most one eyed retard, would not have noticed that ASEF had a go at the African Cup of Nations for "lack of quality" when it was obvious to anyone who actually watches football that it was one of the most enjoyable tournamnets in terms of attacking quality that we've seen for ages.

It appears that its really because they is black, aii.

You calling me a 'one eyed retard'?

Not behaviour befitting a moderator, is it?

To quote someone has having said something which he hasn't is libellous, isn't it?

As for the ANC lacking in quality, I totally agree. Most of the players couldn't hold their own at championship clubs.

Yes, some matches were enjoyable to watch in attacking terms but I thought at times the defending was dreadful.

You calling me a 'one eyed retard'?

As for the ANC lacking in quality, I totally agree. Most of the players couldn't hold their own at championship clubs.

There were over 40 Premiership players there when I last counted.

I think the moniker fits you!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.