BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ashley Cole

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing about Ashley Cole is how truly atrocious he was for England against the Swiss. Even Capello gave a wry smile when the crowd booed his every touch. Perhaps his off the field activities and new coach will finally see the end of THE most overatted English left back of the last 20 years and convince Capello to look no further than Stephen Warnock or Nicky Shorey (you can forget Bridge because he seems to have a condition known as 'can't pass the ball forward, take anyone on or stay on my feet for more that 15 seconds at a time syndrome'.

Accyrover

Aggy, only the most one eyed retard, would not have noticed that ASEF had a go at the African Cup of Nations for "lack of quality" when it was obvious to anyone who actually watches football that it was one of the most enjoyable tournamnets in terms of attacking quality that we've seen for ages.

It appears that its really because they is black, aii.

That's an outrageous thing to say Flopsy and completely libellous.

Yet another example of m/b rules not applying when certain individuals are insulted.

No it isn't. It isn't libelous to say that you like chocolate when in fact you don't. The untrue statement must be of such a nature as to lower the subject's reputation in the eyes of the world.

Which is exactly what the following sentance does.

I'm amazed you're back on your high horse already after spending a month sniping at the African Cup of Nations because of the colour of the players' skin 'lack of quality football' on display.

ASEF has never remarked on the colour of any players skin.

As for flopsy 'the mod' name calling :lol::lol:

Edited by AggyBlue

i think it might have been on this board i read it, but i think where Chimbonda is from is one of the poorest and remote French islands, and the kind of poverty he grew up with has surely given him an understandable appreciation of the importance of money, in my opinion if that's his motivation then he's just a winner in capitalism isn't he?!

Maybe his motivation for wanting to earn all this dosh is so that he can re-distribute some of the capitalist wealth amongst the poor where he comes from? ;) Yeah! that'll be it!

• 2 weeks later...

According to one newspaper report I read yesterday, Ashley Cole stormed out of Chelsea's team hotel after being informed by Avram Grant that he was being dropped for the Carling Cup final at Wembley.

Grant says that Ashley is going through "a difficult time at the moment". Doesn't your heart just bleed for him? It's a "difficult time" entirely of this selfish brat's own making.

It was Cole who decided to have sex behind his wife's back, telling a blonde tart "You should be privileged that I've been sick in your car" before pulling his underpants down at her flat and having his wicked way with a silly blonde cow who didn't care that her flat was covered in vomit from this vile man.

Cole only has himself to blame and I suspect that sympathy for him will be in very short supply from most decent football fans who are sickened by this man's arrogance and greed.

A few years ago (before Cole's infamous tapping-up by Chelsea) Patrick Vieira wrote in his autobiography: "Ashley Cole has everything it takes to be to Arsenal what Paolo Maldini has been to AC Milan: a player so strongly linked to a club that he will be forever associated with it, and come to symbolise it."

How wrong Vieira was. The only thing that Ashley will "forever be associated with" is greed, selfishness and disloyalty. He has come to symbolise the arrogance of the modern-day footballer. Cole has displayed contempt for ordinary fans with his greed and he clearly isn't living in the real world if he thinks that £55,000 a week or £2.9m a year is an insulting wage.

Is this another greedy barsteward ?

wes_brown.jpg

Wes Brown is reportedly demanding an £80,000 a week contract at Man United. Mr Brown (like Ashley Cole) apparently thinks that a £55,000 a week wage offer on the table from United is insulting.

Mr Brown's agent should realise that up until Gary Neville's injury, Wes Brown was not always a first-team regular. Brown's career has been interrupted by a string of injuries and when Gary Neville eventually comes back from injury then United's first choice defence is likely to revert back to Neville, Ferdinand, Vidic and Evra, with Brown on the bench.

But Wes Brown appears to think that anything less than £80,000 a week while sitting on the bench is insulting to him. Another greedy brat not living in the real world....

i'm noticing a recurrent trend in AESF's posts, can't quite put my finger on what it is...

I don't know if you're suggesting I'm only critical of black people - but if you are then that is ridiculous and you haven't read some of my posts recently on the likes of Alex Ferguson, Steve McClaren, Wayne Rooney, Roy Keane and Joey Barton.

According to one newspaper report I read yesterday, Ashley Cole stormed out of Chelsea's team hotel after being informed by Avram Grant that he was being dropped for the Carling Cup final at Wembley.

Grant says that Ashley is going through "a difficult time at the moment". Doesn't your heart just bleed for him? It's a "difficult time" entirely of this selfish brat's own making.

It was Cole who decided to have sex behind his wife's back, telling a blonde tart "You should be privileged that I've been sick in your car" before pulling his underpants down at her flat and having his wicked way with a silly blonde cow who didn't care that her flat was covered in vomit from this vile man.

Cole only has himself to blame and I suspect that sympathy for him will be in very short supply from most decent football fans who are sickened by this man's arrogance and greed.

A few years ago (before Cole's infamous tapping-up by Chelsea) Patrick Vieira wrote in his autobiography: "Ashley Cole has everything it takes to be to Arsenal what Paolo Maldini has been to AC Milan: a player so strongly linked to a club that he will be forever associated with it, and come to symbolise it."

How wrong Vieira was. The only thing that Ashley will "forever be associated with" is greed, selfishness and disloyalty. He has come to symbolise the arrogance of the modern-day footballer. Cole has displayed contempt for ordinary fans with his greed and he clearly isn't living in the real world if he thinks that £55,000 a week or £2.9m a year is an insulting wage.

Is this another greedy barsteward ?

I couldn't agree more. He represents all that is wrong with modern day footballers, who are driven by greed and who try to rationalize it by saying that they need the money for the time after football. This is total crap. If Ashly Cole were to receive £2.9 million for the next 12 years years along with bonuses and sponsorships then I'm sure he's looking at making £45 million +. But somehow this isn't enough for them. I would love to be in the room, when an agent sits down with his client and tells a club that their client doesn't think that £55, 000 a week is enough and they want double that. Having the front to do that is beyond me.

Ashley Cole has been seen as a nob for a while. The whole 'I left Arsenal to win things' guff, the feeling that he swans about London giving it the big 'I am' etc. He's just another arrogant bling boy who's a product of the silly wages and lack of education in football.

I am surprised at the reports with Wes Brown. Ferguson is not exactly the 1st person you'd like to take on in wage demands, and Brown isn't integral in Man Utd's plans. I can see Brown being shunted to some place like Spuds or Newcastle on daft wages, and a player like Simpson taking the step up to fill his place. Either way, I doubt Brown will get a shot at winning the league next season.

i'm noticing a recurrent trend in AESF's posts, can't quite put my finger on what it is...

Again, just like the comment from Le Chuck which Flopsy agreed with, that's completely uncalled for imo.

If you checked back I think it would confirm AESF doesn't give two hoots who he has a rant about regardless of their ethnicity or the colour of their skin.

Rovermatt I'm perfectly well aware of the legal definition of libel thank you very much, which is precisely the category the earlier comments fell into imo as another poster said.

If Ashley thinks he is not to blame for shafting that ugly mug behind his wife's back he is deluded and sad.

If Wes Brown thiks he is worth anywhere near £80k a week then he belongs in the same deluded company of Ashley.

It strikes me that these two idiots might be from the same strain of muppets, I wonder where they conceived in the same areas of the world ?

:wacko:

Thank you Revidge and Aggy Blue for the supportive posts. Hopefully we can continue the discussion about Ashley Cole and other greedy brats in the footballing world without the topic being unnecessarily diverted.

Did you know that a couple of years ago Ashley Cole wore a "Make Poverty History" wristband? I'm not kidding. You just couldn't make it up. This greedy bugger, who claimed that £55,000 a week was an insult to him, decided to remind people about poverty when he put the wristband on.

Has this guy got no brains, no shame or what?

Poor Ashley Cole being chauffered along in his shiny Bentley to do photoshoots where he apparently demands brand new designer suits for the pictures.

Is it any wonder that quite a lot of decent people are sickened by some of these greedy footballers.

14cole.jpg

Ashley told: "Apologise or it's over"

"Cheryl feels like a fool. She feels betrayed and hurt," says the article.

Perhaps Cheryl should have thought twice before marrying a selfish git like Cole.

On Match of the Day last night, after Chelsea's 4-0 win over West Ham, Gary Lineker said: "Nice to see Ashley scoring again." It was Cole's first goal in a Chelsea shirt yesterday - but I think Lineker had other scoring on his mind...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.