SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ashley Cole

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're comming over rather obsessed at the moment ASEF. People might talk

Not nearly as obssessed as you are on picking up on everything AESF says Flops. :unsure:

Anyhow, as much as Ashley is a complete bell end, I have to say Cheryl has been milking the hard done to partner routine for all it's worth since it happened and has never been out of the papers since, supposedly "agonising" about her predicament in a convenient photo shoot opportunity.

It reminds me of Heather Mills post separation whenever she was doing anything and there always seemed to be photographers miraculously on hand to witness her "having to lug her own luggage" about etc.

:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

When he's not getting drunk and vomiting over blonde slappers in the back of a car, this vile creature is making reckless lunges with his studs up at other players.

Cole's dangerous lunge on Alan Hutton at White Hart Lane last night deserved a red card in my view. The picture below doesn't really capture what a bad foul it was.

cole372.jpg

The FA say they can't take any further action over Cole because he was booked for the foul. But we've once again got a problem with inconsistency from referees. Some players get sent off for far less - whereas Mike Riley felt Cole's foul only merited a yellow card.

Riley certainly isn't my favourite ref, but the FA seem to think he's one of the best in the country.

Gus Poyet furious at Cole's lunge

When he's not getting drunk and vomiting over blonde slappers in the back of a car, this vile creature is making reckless lunges with his studs up at other players.

Cole's dangerous lunge on Alan Hutton at White Hart Lane last night deserved a red card in my view. The picture below doesn't really capture what a bad foul it was.

cole372.jpg

The FA say they can't take any further action over Cole because he was booked for the foul. But we've once again got a problem with inconsistency from referees. Some players get sent off for far less - whereas Mike Riley felt Cole's foul only merited a yellow card.

Riley certainly isn't my favourite ref, but the FA seem to think he's one of the best in the country.

Gus Poyet furious at Cole's lunge

Riley Hates us...

id have of sent the arrogen t git off just for the way he goaded riley ,I saw a good view yesterday on sky ss and he was saying "do it just do it" as he pointed with his thumb to his number ,Riley shouted "ashley" as cole turned round again he shouted "do it!" at this point riley pointed to the tunnel and said " i will send you off!!" Im no expert lip reader but i watched with the sound off and that was the gist of it.

I know im no saint and what you see is what you get a spades a spade and all that but when i grew up in my sport of olympic wrestling what the refs got was the ulimate respect and you never showed petilence (sp) or any sort of back chat if you did it was dq or points off your score.The way Cole stood with his back to riley and goaded him and showing him a complete disrespect is a lot of what is wrong with football these days.He made himself look a complete an utter to$$er .Before anyone thinks i like riley or going soft on refs i'm not,just that cole was a knob

Edited by ABBEY

• 11 months later...
And 3 2 1, cue AESF......go

Well I don't want to disappoint you Billy by not commenting on this loathsome creature's arrest....

An £80 fine for being drunk, disorderly and abusive to police. Well £80 is really going to hit this multi-millionaire hard in the pocket isn't it? This is the guy who famously said in his autobiography that he "nearly swerved off the road" in anger at Arsenal's insulting offer of a £55,000 weekly wage. He thought that being offered £220,000 a month or over £2.6m a year was a case of Arsenal taking the p*ss.

Like the failed Royal Bank of Scotland boss desperately clinging to his bonuses and £700,000-a-year pension, Cashley Cole is shameless about his greed. He doesn't seem to care if the whole world thinks that he's a selfish greedy git.

According to a report I read in the Daily Telegraph, Cashley Cole, John Terry and Michael Mancienne racked up a £1,000 bill on drinks and Japanese steaks at the Collection Bar in South Kensington, before he was arrested for being drunk and disorderly at 2.15am. But how the hell is the poor bloke going to be able to pay an £80 fine? He'll probably have to put his Bentley or Lamborghini up for sale.

Cashley Cole said in a laughable statement today: "I take very seriously my responsibilities as a professional footballer."

Yeah right. He's obviously had that one worded by his agent. Do you think that a guy who broke Premier League rules by secretly meeting with Jose Mourinho and Peter Kenyon, a guy who leaves the club he supposedly loves, Arsenal, for a fatter wage packet and a guy who goes out and gets p*ssed and arrested at 2.15am, abusing the police, is somebody who is "taking very seriously his responsibilities as a professional footballer"?

The truth is that Cole is a disgrace to football and he epitomises everything that decent fans loath about the current modern breed of selfish greedy brats.

Edited by Anti Euro Smiths Fan

I think there's a lot of jealousy around regarding A. Cole. If it was your mate who got arrested for drunk and disorderly it would probably be no more than a laughing matter. And as for the Arsenal saga, while we're talking silly money and far more than we could ever hope for I'm sure we would all compare or wages to our team-mates and maybe feel under-appreciated. That said, he is a stupid manchild but we're not talking a Lee Hughes or Joey Barton here.

I think there's a lot of jealousy around regarding A. Cole. If it was your mate who got arrested for drunk and disorderly it would probably be no more than a laughing matter. And as for the Arsenal saga, while we're talking silly money and far more than we could ever hope for I'm sure we would all compare or wages to our team-mates and maybe feel under-appreciated. That said, he is a stupid manchild but we're not talking a Lee Hughes or Joey Barton here.

Quite right.

Waiting for my bacon buttie this morning I was flipping through the Sun (the photographer Cole got annoyed with works for this rag) and having a good chuckle reading the story. They were slating him at every given opportunity desperately trying to paint a picture of this evil, womanising binge drinker when all they could come up with were lines like "Cole downed a steak!" and "sat at the bar necking a bottle of Asahi beer". Really? A whole bottle?

Guy's a plonker for losing his cool and he probably deserves all the paparazi attention for that book... but, can't help thinking he's been a little bit set up on this one.

Shes hot!

With the amount of money she has to spend on herself she should be!!!! Obviously doesn't have much common sense though - and truthfully with the way her career is going she doesn't need Mr A Cole, she is making all the money she will ever need on her own account.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.