SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Salzburg 2 Rovers 2

den

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dennis is an Arse anyway. He *loves* it when Rovers lose. Was wantaway Luca(n)s captain again? If so why? Another Euro campaige over before it's started.

He is a Rovers supporter.

We didn't lose.

Lucas was captain.

Who would you have as captain.

We're in the whatsit if they get a lead at Ewood but we can look forwards to TV coverage if we get thru' as the pinks sorted out the Whammers tonight.

Might pop across for the second leg to see Palermo finish the chirpy cockneys off. Nice to neighbourly.

Listened to the game through a torrent of static, I feel like we lost the match although I would have snatched your hand off for a 2-2 draw at 7.45. In the last 15 mins we went from defending our half to defending our 18 yd area to defending the 6 yd box, we seem to vanish in midfield , nobody could keep the ball it just came flying back at us time and time again. Just a few comments -Gallagher , not a winger and never will be,Mc Carthy as a lone striker - you're having a laff ,not mobile enough, Gamst - bench on Sunday give Peters a chance. Substitutions ,too late.Most frequent comment " Oh and Rovers have given the ball away again "

He is a Rovers supporter.

We didn't lose.

Lucas was captain.

Who would you have as captain.

He has a funny way of showing if, having an orgasm when the opposition score.

We threw away a 2-1 win.

I though so.

I'd have Friedel, ANYONE rather than a player that wanted to leave and expressed his disappointment in not being able to leave(within the transfer window), that will certainly leave in January. A player that also makes so many cock ups it's untrue.

Edited by Dan5678

You can also watch the game at Ewood, I believe.

I'll be there with 11,999 others , maybe if they can be arsed.

92er you heard your mate Dinnis, apparently the Subs for Salzburg made no impact, except score, Keegan eat your heart out :lol:

We never have, no.

Got that sinking feeling at around 85 mins that they would score. We must learn to put their defenders under pressure when defending. I.e. counter attacking with 2-3 players.

we have won, not away though

Mike Newell score the fastest hat trick in europe

He has a funny way of showing if, having an orgasm when the opposition score.

We threw away a 2-1 win.

I though so.

I'd have Friedel, ANYONE rather than a player that wanted to leave and expressed his disappointment in not being able to leave(within the transfer window), that will certainly leave in January. A player that also makes so many cock ups it's untrue.

MH has said he will not be leaving before the summer, if he does leave.

Maybe MH is trying to say how important he is to us.

I said I don't want a player as Captain that WANTS to leave. Obviously Liverpool will wait till the summer now, I'm sure lucas will be able to wait, even though he was very dissappointed at not moving a few weeks ago. Don't you remember the Millwall fan telling us when he joined that he is Billy Big Balls? Thinks he is better than he is?

Maybe MH is trying to say how important he is to us.

But he isn't that important, we should only be making a special effort for key players...I'm not sure we have anyone good enough to qualify for special treatment at the moment, possibly Nelsen having seen how we cope without him.

Making Neill captain and letting him take penalties when he's clearly not capable will only serve to upset other senior players. Also...when it comes to other first teamers needing their contracts renewed they might wonder whether we value them highly or not if we don't repeat the behavior offered to Neill.

I think the handling of this situation is Hughes' first big mistake. We should have snapped Liverpool's hand off for £2 million, bought ourselves a decent left back (or taken Warnock as part of the deal) and given Emerton an extended run at right back. We'd have ourselves an equally capable back line, except they'd all be happy to be at the club. And no-one would be getting special treatment.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.