den

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(CALMED DOWN)

WELL DONE ROVERS!!.......2 away goals

Home game MASSIVE now.

nah attendence 12,000 we'll give in with a wimper, Hughes will blame the ref, Lucas will have a stinker, Gamst will be less than a spectator etc. Ah well you'd only put up with this all your life if you love something wouldn't you?

CSKA Soffia Round 1 before Celtic last time...

I'm fairly sure that was a 1-1 draw... we drew 3-3 away and went through on away goals.

We've won one European game, which was a Champions League game.

I'm fairly sure that was a 1-1 draw... we drew 3-3 away and went through on away goals.

We've won one European game, which was a Champions League game.

Against Legia Warsaw? Where Newell got a record time for a hattrick? Does that still stand?

a little dissapointed that we didn't get the victory. however, 2-2 away from home in the first leg is a very good result for us. the home legs will be even more nerve racking, with the prospect of group stage qualification at stake. by the sounds of the commentators, rovers looked knackered at the end of the game, which i hope will not have an effect on them for sunday afternoon.

once again, good result and looking forward to the next leg.

Dinnis is saying Bentley, especially, MGP and Peter were show boating rather than keeping possession.

Dinnis is an Arse anyway. He *loves* it when Rovers lose. Was wantaway Luca(n)s captain again? If so why? Another Euro campaige over before it's started.

Edited by Dan5678

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.