SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Uefa Cup Coverage?

spencey7

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just gone through the Sky planner. No Rovers. Newcastle, Spurs, West Ham and those f***ing Derry City bumpkins. Absolutely bloody disgraceful.

We have already been through this mate. Everyone is on except us. The others are on the ITV channels and Channel 5:-

Click

Agreed sureley we have a higher profile and if i might be so bold as to say more fans than Bloody Milwall :angry:

However for everyone with a Broadband connection the game is being shown on Shanghai Sports, although I cant post a link it is available through most of the streaming softwares.

SHANGHAI SPORTS is a very poor quality stream. you'll see more on the radio. :angry:

The site i am Pm'ing people is not a streaming site, it simply gives links and access to the software to let people view it. I found it very good last season but with the clamping down it has become difficult to get good streams without paying for them.

I assume that a link would be deleted so if anyone wants the link just PM me.

Come on Rovers

Im listening to the Rovers game whilst watching the Spurs game on five then hopefully watching highlights on Eurosport at 10pm.

The CSKA Sofia game where we drew 3-3 wasn't on telly as far as I can remember so we have had this before!

P.S. Just looking at out European record on UEFA.com!! Ouch

P 16 (6 Champions League, 10 UEFA Cup)

W 1 (Rosenborg at home)

D 6

L 9

F 15

A 25

Im listening to the Rovers game whilst watching the Spurs game on five then hopefully watching highlights on Eurosport at 10pm.

The CSKA Sofia game where we drew 3-3 wasn't on telly as far as I can remember so we have had this before!

P.S. Just looking at out European record on UEFA.com!! Ouch

P 16 (6 Champions League, 10 UEFA Cup)

W 1 (Rosenborg at home)

D 6

L 9

F 15

A 25

no the best record in europe but this is a new era under hughes, a fresh slate :rover:

I dont have a link to a live stream but surly the more people logging onto one the slower it would get so it would be pointless everyone using the same one anyway :huh:

Not necessarily true, in fact, the exact opposite could apply. If you access Shanghai Sports from the correct site, it is delivered in a similar way to how bittorrent works. So, the more viewers that connect, the better the quality of the stream, especially if we're all in East Lancs! ;)

Google is your friend. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.