Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Uefa Cup Coverage?

spencey7

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are not 12 hours ahead. Its about 8-9 hours ahead

Oops! My mistake - it says 10:00am, not 08:00am. This is how it translates on Babelfish ....

Live video recording: 2006-07 European Union cup group match first turn of first round (Salzburg - 布莱克本)

Oops! My mistake - it says 10:00am, not 08:00am. This is how it translates on Babelfish ....

Live video recording: 2006-07 European Union cup group match first turn of first round (Salzburg - 布莱克本)

The video "recording" bit doesn't sound good. How long before we give up? Might go and watch teletext!

i can't find shanghai sports on my tvants list (a little help anyone?) so i'm scrolling through the asian channels randomly (the names come up as boxes)...found the newcastle game and another random one where the score is 3-0

no rovers yet though

This is getting even worse for me now.

1)The game is on delayed coverage and we won't see it.

2)Bloody Radio lancs doesn't work online at the moment for contra ctual reasons

3)I don't move to notloB while sat and can't even listen to it that way locally.

I am far from happy.

PLease could someome PM me with the link, I've installed the TVANTS S/W but I'm not sure where to go next - thanks

No point we are not on, some chinese game is.

People are better heading to the live chat

Edited by Cocker

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.