BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Middlesbrough 0 V Blackburn Rovers 1

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took me an age to decide whether to go today, but when I sit and remember how I felt at half time last Sunday the decision was easy.

We can't defend, we have showed no sign of being able how to defend in any game. Therefore, I fully expect a 3-0 defeat today.

I would be absolutely delighted if we can manage an ugly no action 0-0, but I seriously doubt this will happen.

Let's go 451 and start Mokoena. Mind you Benni is no lone striker.

I have started the day rather pessimistically haven't I?

M'boro lineup looks really defensive, 4-5-1 or 5-4-1, where will Parnaby play? I guess Southgate fears the McCarthy-Nonda -duo too :) I'm guessing 2-2, both of our starting strikers scoring and Zurab-Ooijer -duo allowing two easy goals to Morrison and Yakubu.

So I can't listen to commentary thru my Rovers.co.uk membership because being smart enough to not be a Windows user I'm excluded from accessing it. And because I'm living in Australia I can't listen to the BBC commentary.

any ideas anyone? Email me bondi5000@mac..com with a link would be greatly appreciated if it's deemed illegal to do so here.

cheers!

MGP has been ###### AWFUL! This fool needs dropping asap, he really is crap.

Yeah his 2 goals last game were awful. He does get goals and thats what it's about. Peter will come on to give him a kick up the butt!

Our defence seems to be getting forward an awful lot!

Decent enough game!

Nonda almost in for the second but pogatetz clears!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.