Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn 2 - 0 Red Bull Salzburg

Ozz

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 -1 Rovers

Brad is our Hero as Rovers sit back on 2 early first half goals courtesy of Nonda and Beni. Rovers hang on with 10 men, Bentley sent-off.

Rovers receive nothing more than a mention in the National Press.

Edited by 3rdpillar

Well i'm coming up for the first time in ages. Arsenal last season was the last time i think :(

I'm bringng 2 others up with me. Hopefully others are doing the same and dragging in some new recruits :brfc:

I reckon we'll have 16k on Ewood come Thursday night. Just cant argue with £15 tickets!!

4-1 Rovers. Not predicting any scorers but Benni will get at least one!!

:rover:

IMPORTANT REMINDER

There is NO ALCOHOL on sale inside the ground on Thursday due to European competition rules.

I forgot last time!!!

I bet there's no bottled water either, like last time! This is my choice when there's no alcohol.

I bet there's no bottled water either, like last time! This is my choice when there's no alcohol.

You can take your own in Baz, but dont forget to remember to remove the top :rolleyes:

But you face the wrath of the stewards if you dare try and commit the terrible crime of carrying a CAN OF POP into the ground.

IMPORTANT REMINDER

There is NO ALCOHOL on sale inside the ground on Thursday due to European competition rules.

I forgot last time!!!

A quite ridiculous situation really.

When millions of fans from all over the world can descend on Germany, drink all day in FIFA fan parks then rock up at the grounds and buy MORE beer to take to their seats whilst watching the World Cup final fixtures ...

... not 2 months later we're back to UEFA and stupid rules banning beer anywhere in the grounds (and closing off a valuable revenue stream for the clubs involved).

Boooooo to UEFA!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.