BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Soccer Am

SAS

Had they never seen the programme before :blink: You either like it and will sit there clapping and laughing because you want too (I should imagine that you would get into it even more if you were on it) or you watch the show, realise its not for you and dont go on and sit at home and watch saturday kitchen or something. Did your PE teacher think they would constantly chat to them throughout the programme?

Dont get me wrong mate, I am not getting at you I just dont know what they thought it would be like :huh:

na he expected it to be bit boring but any fan would want to do it to get on tv or for the experience. course he knew he wasnt going to chat to them throughout the show.

anyway what song you lot goin to sing when TL and HC enter. any ideas. it cant be anything to do with another team or any swearing in it. last time it was that crappy Kuqi song, to the flinstones tune.

And which one of the boys are you? (I do realise that you wont be able to reply yet) The Nonda song went a bit wrong didnt it :P

he's the young lad back left as you look at them i think- with a bit of a blue mohican.

I thought that was Stu Wilky (or is it the same person?)

As far as I am aware I am not on Soccer AM this morning.

Mr SAS Slater is the goon with the blue stripe on the back left.

waza is on the front row, second from the left.

And if Im not very much mistaken there is also a steward on there.

HAHA he got the cat walk!!!

I pretty much stopped watching Soccer AM now, is it just me or are some of the sketches in it now really crap and unfunny?

There's still the decent moments: third eye, etc.

I remember watching what must've been the first series of it where they basically had just a small studio with wooden benches (like a changing room). Memories! :)

Dont you think they're likely to win the 'worst fans' ever to be on Soccer AM. I thought they were dingles the way they looked and sung.

A total embarrasment.

I wondered what they actually sang. and why the felt the need to say "shhhhhhhhh" at the end.

• 2 weeks later...

Just seen the highlights of Saturdays Soccer AM, and I can't see it posted anywhere else , but did anyone see the clip sent in by Bentley of Andy Todd doing an Impression of Robbie Savage and then a clip of Savage doing his karate impression as Andy Todd has just taken up karate.

Just seen the highlights of Saturdays Soccer AM, and I can't see it posted anywhere else , but did anyone see the clip sent in by Bentley of Andy Todd doing an Impression of Robbie Savage and then a clip of Savage doing his karate impression as Andy Todd has just taken up karate.

Did anyone find this anywhere on the net? The Sun are reporting the same thing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.