BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Feyenoord 0 Rovers 0

for supporters who visited Salzburg and cannot make Poland, get your application form in NOW.

800 official supporters travelled to Austria, would imagine 300 will make it to Poland.

Rovers have had a LOT of interest in this up coming trip to Holland and have already received MANY applications. I went to the ticket office earlier and things were very busy for feyenoord applications.

I would seriously suspect 2000 plus is a very realistic away following.

Roll on November :brfc:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed 1864-moreover a good number (myself included) are booked on the Wednesday night ferry from Hull.

I checked on train fares from here to Hull and back, £42.00!

Considering my whole accomodation and ferry bill is only £100 thats a bit of a choker. There must surely be enough Rovers fans needing to get on that ferry to warrant organising a taxi/mini bus/coach to reduce the cost down?

Who on here would be keen on this?

Similarly Ozzie

our trip to Amsterdam is costing a mere 95 GBP, thats plane, hotel and match ticket.

europa92 hotel will be rocking blue and white, the dam will see a night to remember and in the bars alter we will witness hoggy and harmy each take a hattrich as we ball the whingeing aussies out for a mere 100 paltry runs :):)

Edited by 1864roverite

Has anyone else who has sent the forms in enclosed a cheque / other payment? I've sent ours in with a cheque, hopefully this will be OK

I have enclosed a cheque but forgot an SAE, which I remembered I'd used when making a written application for Dingle tickets a few years ago......

took my completed forms to the ticket office yesterday (thurs)

they also took payment details of me ie visa number but no info

on ticket release yet,they say they are having a good response

on this one and wouldnt say how many they are expecting to sell.

The clubs clearly stated that tickets will be based on priority for those who purchased for Salzburg and/or Krakow.

I would anticipate that full details will be announced at the beginning of next week, probably along the lines of -

1. week one - previous UEFA ticket record

2. week two - other season ticket holders

3. week three - general sale

4. 10 mins before kick-off - French globe trotting communists :P

Rang the ticket office yesterday because there had been a lot of scaremongering about the availability of tickets and having to get the applications in early to avoid missing out. Anyway, after I said this to the lady on the phone she was at pains to tell me that I shouldn't worry and there would be 'no problem at all with availability'.

Having said that, my application will be bunged in this afternonn.

Booked our flights lsat night when extremely intoxicated so could be going anywhere......

Liverpool to Amsterdam, come back Saturday as I hear a festival is taking place Friday night with some decent bands on.

Since the police have recommended that everyone stay in Amsterdam, do you think there will be special pre/post match trains laid on to get everyone back on the night?

I think someone a while ago said that the last scheduled train was only 30mins or something after full time. Plus there will be about a thousand people, could be a good laugh if/WHEN we win.

Since the police have recommended that everyone stay in Amsterdam, do you think there will be special pre/post match trains laid on to get everyone back on the night?

I think someone a while ago said that the last scheduled train was only 30mins or something after full time. Plus there will be about a thousand people, could be a good laugh if/WHEN we win.

Trains run between Amsterdam and Rotterdam throughout the night. We'll be grand.

Simon :brfc:

Edited by b12_simon

Since the police have recommended that everyone stay in Amsterdam,

This I really don't understand. If you don't look for trouble you won't get it in Rotterdam. Why bother to go to Amsterdam? Rotterdam is the second city of the country and has everything (and more) you guys will find in Amsterdam. Check it out yourself:

http://www.vvv.rotterdam.nl/uk/

The ground of Basel got closed for 5 games in the Swiss League because their fans misbehaved but do you really think Swiss police recommended the Feyenoord fans to stay in Bern or Zurich? It's completely nonsense.

This I really don't understand. If you don't look for trouble you won't get it in Rotterdam. Why bother to go to Amsterdam? Rotterdam is the second city of the country and has everything (and more) you guys will find in Amsterdam. Check it out yourself:

http://www.vvv.rotterdam.nl/uk/

The ground of Basel got closed for 5 games in the Swiss League because their fans misbehaved but do you really think Swiss police recommended the Feyenoord fans to stay in Bern or Zurich? It's completely nonsense.

My thinking precisely. It's only the same as going to any away game in any UK city if you look for trouble you'll find it. How many people have been to St Andrews, The Den, Turf Moor? Hrdly the most serene of locations or of welcoming locals but you'd still go wouldn't you?

We're booked into Amsterdam on Wedneday and a hotel in Rotterdam for after the game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.