BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Feyenoord 0 Rovers 0

How many people have been to St Andrews, The Den, Turf Moor? Hrdly the most serene of locations or of welcoming locals but you'd still go wouldn't you?

I'm sure if i hadn't covered my rovers shirt :brfc: with a jacket everytime i went to st andrews i wouldn't have got away as easily as i did. The reputation of feyenoord fans preceeds them and if you fancy staying then all credit to you but to be that extra bit careful amsterdam is the place to be!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried the Europa 92 Gav?

Just been on the website but nothing available. Plenty of accomodation in Amsterdam but its always good to be with your fellow supporters.

We'll find something.

I've mentioned this before but on the Friday and Saturday nights 'London Calling' is going on at Paradiso in Amsterdam. Tickets are avaialable from Ticketmaster 15 euros, think we'll be going Friday.

Vrijdag 24 november:

Little Man Tate, The Rifles, Milburn, Boy Kill Boy, The Young Knives, Klaxons en Fortune Drive.

Zaterdag 25 november:

The Pigeon Detectives , Fields, The Maccabees, Guillemots, Bromheads Jacket, Jamie-T,

The Automatic, Mumm-ra, The Oxfam Glamour Models en Lotus Lullaby.

My first Rovers European match!!

Two of us are flying from Doncaster/Sheffield on Wednesday evening @ 18:25 to Amsterdam (£70 each)

Stopping in Hotel Manofa on the Damrak (2mins from station) €70 each

Sorted!!

Now ....... where are we all meeting up before and after?

Is everyone PM'ing mobile numbers so meeting up is easier? This is the usual routine for England away games

I've mentioned this before but on the Friday and Saturday nights 'London Calling' is going on at Paradiso in Amsterdam. Tickets are avaialable from Ticketmaster 15 euros, think we'll be going Friday.

Vrijdag 24 november:

Little Man Tate, The Rifles, Milburn, Boy Kill Boy, The Young Knives, Klaxons en Fortune Drive.

15 of us booked tickets last week for the friday night. ;)

15 of us booked tickets last week for the friday night. ;)

Saw The Rifles at Preston last Monday, even the lead singer looked like Weller! good stuff though. Lets hope we're celebrating a win and getting out of dodge alive :P

Since the police have recommended that everyone stay in Amsterdam,

I'm just saying that if you go into Rotterdam the risk that you get in trouble isn't higher than if you stay in Amsterdam. That's all *&^** from the police.

Last year a bloke from Middlesbrough got stabbed in Amsterdam. His team was playing in Alkmaar against AZ but he and his mate didn't have tickets so they stayed in Amsterdam. He got into a fight over drugs and died. (just check Google)

Hasn't got anything to do with Middlesbrough, AZ or football in the first place. So with that experience in mind, we could also say that Amsterdam is a dangerous place?

I'm just saying that if you go into Rotterdam the risk that you get in trouble isn't higher than if you stay in Amsterdam. That's all *&^** from the police.

Last year a bloke from Middlesbrough got stabbed in Amsterdam. His team was playing in Alkmaar against AZ but he and his mate didn't have tickets so they stayed in Amsterdam. He got into a fight over drugs and died. (just check Google)

Hasn't got anything to do with Middlesbrough, AZ or football in the first place. So with that experience in mind, we could also say that Amsterdam is a dangerous place?

Spent 4/5 days in Amsterdam over summer for pre-season when we played the bigger team in Rotterdam...Sparta. Amsterdam felt so safe compared with Rotterdam. Also there did not seem to be much going on in Rotterdam.

I too am staying at the Sofitel in Amsterdam.

Thought I would also say hello and introduce myself to one and all. Having just caught up with technology and got myself onto the inter web thingy.

Flying out on the Thursday morning from East Midlands - BMI Baby, if anyone else is on that flight I'll see you there.

Guest fernhurstblue

has anbody seen that advert in the let advertising coach travel for £69.95, just wondering if thats worth a go as the club (well the away travel dept.) dont seem to have any details of a coach?

Just be careful as you can guarantee it'll depend on minimum numbers booking or it won't run. With Holland being very accessible most fans will be making alternative arrangements for travel. I think the boat from Hull is a similar price to that and will definitely run.

I think Amsterdam is quite a dangerous place. However that might be because when I stayed there (for about 1 month) Theo van Gogh was killed. Wasnt a good time to be there. However even taking that away. Although safe during the day, I wouldnt called the RLD there safe at night. You ask for trouble there you will certainly get it.

HAHAHAHAHA GET IN!!!!!!!

Mrs Wilky has allowed me to go to Amsterdam, not only that, she is comign as well.

Flyign out from Liverpool Tuesday afternoon and back to Birmingham at 0940 Friday.

Dont know where Im staying yet.

wooo

best behaviour for you though :rover:

we just booked our hotels

me and andy(ae4) just sorted our weds and fri

weds we are in quentin arrive and friday is hotel princess

thursday is random hostel in rotterdam

HAHAHAHAHA GET IN!!!!!!!

Mrs Wilky has allowed me to go to Amsterdam, not only that, she is comign as well.

Flyign out from Liverpool Tuesday afternoon and back to Birmingham at 0940 Friday.

You'll save so much on phone calls you'll be able to stay somewhere proper posh!!

:lol::rover:

HAHAHAHAHA GET IN!!!!!!!

you obviously havent told you that youa re leaving her for the afternoon/evening and nightime whilst you enjoy the footie and she admires the hotel room/bar waiting for your drunken arrival !!

looking forward to seeing you out there Stu :tu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.