BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Feyenoord 0 Rovers 0

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know when we can expect our tickets? Got the application in ages ago and went to Austria so I wont have a problem getting them but would like the ticket to have piece of mind they dont mess up at the last minute or something stupid like a postal strike doesnt effect it.

IF ALL GOSSIP IS TO BE BELIEVED, AND AFTER THE BRILLIANT RESULT LAST NIGHT, THERE SHOULD BE A FANTASTIC AWAY FOLLOWING FOR THE FEYERNOORD GAME.

I THINK THIS SHOULD BE AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET AS MANY ROVERS FANS TOGETHER IN ONE PLACE AT AN AWAY MATCH AS POSSIBLE.

LETS USE THIS THREAD TO COME UP WITH SOME IDEAS FOR A MEETING SPOT IN AMSTERDAM - IT WILL BE AMAZING TO SEE SO MANY FACES FROM THE PAST, ALL GATHERED TOGETHER FOR ONE BIG SHINDIG

PERHAPS MEET AT DAM SQUARE....................?

:D ------------------------------------------COME ON YOU BLUES!!!-------------------------------------- :D

;) ------------------------------------------BRING ON THE AMSTEL!!!------------------------------------ ;)

Newcastle took less than 200 to Palermo by all accounts. Our support away in Europe has been nothing short of fantastic so far.

IPB Image[/img]

After the West Ham game, only official travellers were allowed to go. All holiday flights to Palermo were stopped for the three days round the game. That will be the same for all away fans there.

But we have been magnificent!!!

For those staying in Amsterdam: a nice, typical Dutch town to visit is Volendam, about 30 mins in bus.

Tourist information:

http://www.vvvvolendam.nl/index.php?id=637

On Friday 24 th their football team is playing at home in the Dutch second division!

Been there- seen them (we played in pre-season many years ago)

Indeed 1864-moreover a good number (myself included) are booked on the Wednesday night ferry from Hull.

I checked on train fares from here to Hull and back, £42.00!

Considering my whole accomodation and ferry bill is only £100 thats a bit of a choker. There must surely be enough Rovers fans needing to get on that ferry to warrant organising a taxi/mini bus/coach to reduce the cost down?

Who on here would be keen on this?

Whose actually booked on the over night ferry then?

Setting off on the 22nd.

Any one else?

And how do you manage that ?

They rang me and said "hello, can we have your credit/debit card details please" and i said why of course.

In the post soon and should be here by next monday i think she said. Suprised me as well but i'm not complaining!

Edited by modes98

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.