BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Feyenoord 0 Rovers 0

We have a real team

Seconded. Look at Newcastle, struggling with just three fit defenders - not to mention all the other problems. Man am I glad I don't support that majestic club upon Tyne.

Currently enjoying a cup of coffee, a little round of poker online, will pack my things soon. Four hours to departure time from Torshov, Oslo - CAN NOT WAIT! :)

For discussions' sake, what kit is people bringing? Since we're playing in our red, I'll bring my Kappa away kit for the match. (plus a jacket, to avoid a knife in the gut after the match)

Edited by herbergeehh

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seconded. Look at Newcastle, struggling with just three fit defenders - not to mention all the other problems. Man am I glad I don't support that majestic club upon Tyne.

Currently enjoying a cup of coffee, a little round of poker online, will pack my things soon. Four hours to departure time from Torshov, Oslo - CAN NOT WAIT! :)

For discussions' sake, what kit is people bringing? Since we're playing in our red, I'll bring my Kappa away kit for the match. (plus a jacket, to avoid a knife in the gut after the match)

Rovers will be playing in blue and white halves- in Europe the home team changes don't they?

Well just 36 hours to KO and I shall be heading to................Blues Bar :(

Anyone fancy a beer? The game is live in Blues and this must surely be the second best place to be on Thursday night

We expect both teams to change their kits like the Basel game, but at the end of the day it is down to the ref and UEFA. Both sets of kits are being taken by Rovers.

my mother has not washed my away shirt since sundays fans game :angry:

very unimpressed :angry:

i was looking on the youtube website and typed in "feyenoord" in the search option and 90% of the results were hooligan related!

to be fair alot of the stuff i watched was just petty and childish bar a few events though they really do hate ajax!!!

alot of their firm seem to have a 3 letter tattoo up their wrist but i'm not sure what it reads or stands for?

the tunnel from the station going into the ground for away fans looks awsome, i didn't realise how big it was. must of cost a packet.

I'm sat at Bristol airport as we speak waiting to check in, i cannot wait now till i get onboard the plane and then the European adventure starts. See you all in Dam Square tonight then guys!!!

We're here already. We've been up for 10 hours are are now waiting in our hotel for the room to be ready so we can have an afternoon nap and be ready and refreshed for the festivities tonight.

See you all later, hopefully!

For those of you on the ferry tonight with Tris and I from Hull, here is the offshore forecast from my friend who is a coastal engineer:

"You should be ok when you set off about force 6-7 which is moderate to rough, turning to force 8-9 when you get further south and later in the crossing!!"

:unsure:

50% chance of rain today

100% chance tomorrow

20% chance friday

and it's looking quite chilly :lol: It's spitting, quick, janice barbara get the kids inside!

Anyway just about to head off to the airport so i'll see you lot at the bar. Mines a lager thanks! ;)

We're All Going On A European Tour!

Edited by modes98

Hi SCF! Loads of us are going to Rotterdam by boat, but the club advised us to go to Amsterdam. So most of us are there, but tomorrow there will be special trains if I'm right. There's a bunch of lads going by bus but they arrive tomorrow around 6.30 pm at your stadium. How many tickets are sold for this match (to Feyenoord-fans)?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.