BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Feyenoord 0 Rovers 0

Just one question.. the last time I was in Amsterdam was in 1965 on a school trip from the, then, Darwen Grammar... do you think it will have changed?

Yes .... it's now called Darwen Vale .... :P .

Sorry about that .... we are setting off now ... see you all in Dam Square!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chatting to my good lady yesterday, she didn't know where Feyenord came from, on being told it was Rotterdam she remarked "I suppose that wold have been quite easy to get to, just fly to Amsterdam!" I could weep

At Amsterdam Airport waiting for my mate to land who is on another flight, he should have got here before me but missed his flight !! so I have an hour to kill.

There were about 100 or more Rovers fans on my flight from Dirty Leeds this morning most of whom were sampling the Yorkshire Ale at 5:00 a.m. so there will be some sore heads in the morning.

Im so excited i feel like a little kid on christmas day !!

COME ON YOU BLUES !!!

Now how I wish I had gone - jealous of everybody at the moment but the wrong time for me.

Anyway just had a mail from my nephew who I would have been going with if I had gone - they are in the same Hotel as the players lucky gets - Wayne Hemmingway is also there

They went over on the boat last night and said it was full of Rovers fans inc Ewood Blues

Edited by CAPT KAYOS

Now how I wish I had gone - jealous of everybody at the moment but the wrong time for me.

Me too. I didn't raise the idea at home because Christmas is coming and all that and yesterday the good lady indicated she'd have agreed :o:(

Me too. I didn't raise the idea at home because Christmas is coming and all that and yesterday the good lady indicated she'd have agreed :o:(

Seems like a recurring theme....I got the old "you could have gone you know" last night when we were talking about her brother, who had just set off.

Easy in hinsight isn't it?....................

Seems like a recurring theme....I got the old "you could have gone you know" last night when we were talking about her brother, who had just set off.

Easy in hinsight isn't it?....................

I know one thing, if we get through and draw anyone I can get to reasonably easily I'm booking the flight first and asking second! I'm so sick at knowing the other half would have agreed, and tonight I'll be stuck in Blues :(

I know one thing, if we get through and draw anyone I can get to reasonably easily I'm booking the flight first and asking second! I'm so sick at knowing the other half would have agreed, and tonight I'll be stuck in Blues :(

Do you think BRISA could arrange any marriage guidance/assertiveness training for Euro Aways?

They always say that you could have gone when there's no chance that you can. Standard women stuff that.

They always say that you could have gone when there's no chance that you can. Standard women stuff that.

l got the whole Christmas and money arguement, even tho l was prepared to take the alleged cheap option and drive to Rotterdam. That one less pressie for me to buy this xmas tho. Revenge is a good thing :D

Sams Bar Watersedge will be my little Holland for this evening. COME ON ROVERS.

And to the Blue Army out there, do us proud :tu:

I was made feel guilty about going away on my own, spending a small fortune on booze and having a week in bed to recover, So I decided not to go. Now I'm feeling grumpy ... so I'm going to buy a sports car, that'll teach her.

Same here Paul - really still paying for the couple days I had on a stag do in the Dam at the back end of September. Got alot of things coming up as well as Xmas and need to pull the pocket strings in somewhat at the moment -also might have been pushing it though... I've only been married 5 months :P

Greetings All from the easy internet cafe, Amsterdam!

Just left Stu Wilky, Becky, Jordan, 1864, PKS, Biddy, Preston Blue, Manchester Blue, Percy, York Blue and a few more in the Sports bar in Leidesplein. Got train tickets for Rotterdam and leave at 6pm!

Settle for a draw now.

:)

I know the game is on TV and is being shown in Blues but does anyone know the channel that is broadcasting the game? My lad can't get to Blues and needs to find the channel or somewhere in Manchester showing the match.

I know the game is on TV and is being shown in Blues but does anyone know the channel that is broadcasting the game? My lad can't get to Blues and needs to find the channel or somewhere in Manchester showing the match.

Sky Sports chan 410, starts at 7-15pm our time.

You wouldn't believe how gutted I am today. Unfortnately due to a mixture of lack of holidays and lack of funds and lack of an understanding Girlfriend i shall be watching the game on the box.

If we qualify I shall definitely be at the next away game as it will be after Christmas and I'll have 30 days holiday left... woohoo!!

To be fair I did only get back from Amsterdam less than a week ago so shouldn't complain too much.

Does anyone know how many tickets Feyenoord have sold?

They expect that there will be around 30.000 tonight (including the rover-fans)...

Off for diner, and then...off for R'dam. (That's only 30 minutes away, lucky me :D)

Go Rovers!

2-2!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.