BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Feyenoord 0 Rovers 0

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the game is on TV and is being shown in Blues but does anyone know the channel that is broadcasting the game? My lad can't get to Blues and needs to find the channel or somewhere in Manchester showing the match.

As a curtain raiser on Eurosport they are showing the highlights of the Basle game at 6-15pm

Here is the line-up of my beloved Feyenoord for tonights game :

________________________________________Timmer____________________________________________

Tiendalli__________________Lucius_________________Andre Bahia____________________Drenthe____

_______________________Buijs_____________Greene________________Hofs_______________________

_____Kolkka__________________________Charisteas____________________Huysegems___________

Well it's half time.

Rovers were the better side the first 25 minutes being very dominant , winning 2nd balls but not creating too many chances. Benni was the only one with a decent chance to score but the cross was a bit too hard and he couldnt connect the header.

Last 20 minutes of the half it's been the other way around and Rovers we're extremely lucky not too concede a goal. Feyenoord had 4 or 5 good chances to score but Friedel save well on 3 moments and 2 shots we're deflected behind for a corner.

Edited by SCF08

Fairly comfy first half i'd say, easily on top for the first 20 mins or so but Feyenoord have creeped back into it, thanks to Friedal for a cracking stop!

1-0 Rovers i say, Jeffers to nick it after coming off the bench.

Chris (Nonda) should have had us up with the header (of course I'm not allowed to say how I saw it; wink, wink, nudge, nudge). A couple of great saves from Big Brad, but Rovers have been the better side overall.

Edited by doctorryan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.