BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Feyenoord 0 Rovers 0

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

half way there...booked onto the Hull - Rotterdam Ferry on Wednesday 22nd Nov, returning Saturday 25th Nov (car + 4 passengers + ensuite cabin for 4 on both crossings)....all for £224 = £56 each

Thought we would make the most of our little trip....provisionally booked into a hotel in Rotterdam for 2 nights....anyone else thinking of staying in Rotterdam ? Most appear to be staying in Amsterdam :-(

Just hope we get the number of tickets being touted on here as it seems like it will be a popular trip !

Edited by BigDom

what description would you give the movies on here if you already thought the 2nd one was not so funny.. :o ??

LINK DELETED by Admin

Press Esc to switch the music off... B)

Yeah not so funny also. I have to ask though what is it your fighting for? can't handle your beer?

If it's a fight your after you have a bad draw with Rovers, most of us just want the 3 points!

Besides we aren't allowed to fight we get the weight of the world thrown at us. The joys of being an English fan in Europe I guess.

Those vids don't do much for tourism in Rotterdam. possibly why a lot of people from Blackburn seem to be staying in Amsterdam.

CMON ROVERS!!! 1-0 Rovers - Emerton with a cracker me thinks!!!

Edited by Paul

Just thought i`d see what 'Youtube' had to offer on Feyenoord & found this small clip....

:huh: What`s with the "Old Toll Bar, Blackburn" banner?? :huh:

Just thought i`d see what 'Youtube' had to offer on Feyenoord & found this small clip....

:huh: What`s with the "Old Toll Bar, Blackburn" banner?? :huh:

Not sure on that but I remember seeing a program re the hooligan problem in Holland and at a Rotterdam game - and there where definitely fans with Rovers gear on them - strange :blink:

Trip more or less finalised, just sorting out airport car parking at Birmingham (£13.50) and obviously waiting on ticketing arrangements. By the way there are still very cheap flights from Birmingham to Amsterdam for those interested.

Found a cheap hotel in central Amsterdam, the Hotel Belga, costing us £54 each for the two nights. Get en suite rooms and breakfast so we're quite pleased with that.

I take it there'll be an informal 'meet' when we're all in the 'dam. I'll look forward to it.

Few of us booked from liverpool to amsterdam. Wed night leave come back fri mornin. 65 return. Last train on thurs night leaves rotterdam at 11.30pm i think. Not booked hotel/hostel, dunno if we'l bother. Worth pointing out ashes cricket 1st test starts on that weds night. Having been to amsterdam before there should be places showing that during the night. Also have it on account rotterdam is a sh*thole

UEFA CUP TRAVEL

Feyenoord;

Packages (flights, accommodation, and transfers) fr £134 pp

Rotterdam hotels 4* fr £39 pppn

2* fr £29 pppn

Hostels fr13 pppn

Amsterdam Hotels 4* fr £29 pppn

3* fr £35 pppn

2* fr £29 pppn

Hostels fr £14 pppn

Hull-Rotterdam ferry £224 car + 4 pax

foot passenger fr £42

Krakow;

Packages (flights, accommodation, and transfers) fr £114 pp

Krakow Hotels 5* fr £35 pppn

4* fr £30 pppn

3* fr £20 pppn

2* fr £27 pppn

Hostels fr £6 pppn

We will be making a contribution to BRFCS.com funds for every booking made as a result of referal from the site so please ensure you make us aware that you are calling in response to this promotion!

Paul

I KNOW HOLIDAYS

0871 423 5057

www.iknow-majorca.com

Hey,

For those not lucky enough to get time off to travel... Anyone know a website where I can either get info on the tv channel it will be shown on, or a list of pubs (in London) which will show the match? Had no luck for the Salzburg match finding a pub - was well gutted, the radio is just not sufficient!

Cheers for any help!

jimmy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.