BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Feyenoord 0 Rovers 0

I take it this was Thursday evening? Me and PKS went to Leider Plane for a few beers and one-or-two homosexual approaches (PKS being hit on [literally..] by a fellow Norwegian- worth the trip alone actually).

But by that time most of you lot were busy elsewhere it seems, and the few Brits we saw were watching that awful Ashes "sport"..

was he norwegian? :blink: couldn't care less what the tosser was talking about! seemed like he tried to chat you up first as well?! :P

I am a fairly non-violent guy, but that guy really tested my patient..he slapped me for some reason 2 or 3 times in the face and indicated clearly that he wanted me to do the same to him.. I must admit that I'm not into that kind of games :P

Edited by pks1984

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a fairly non-violent guy, but that guy really tested my patient..he slapped me for some reason 2 or 3 times in the face and indicated clearly that he wanted me to do the same to him.. I must admit that I'm not into that kind of games :P

Some odd folk about aren't there? I rem some nutter approaching a couple of lads who drank in the Alex 20 odd years ago on Montague St at 2.00 in the morning. He was on his knees pleading with them to beat him up, so they did.

iwe have to get the super (feyenoord) rovers song going at ewood

its unique :D

It wouldn't be unique then would it SAS? :rover:

Take note Ewood Spark. Yes, we can do without the bigotry but we can also do without the snobbery.

if you think there's anything wrong with complaining about the things he complained about then you're just as bad as the people he described. if you even come close to equating what you may call 'snobbery' with the hateful behaviour of that set of rovers fans then you're just as bad as them. and quite frankly, theyre ignorant vile individuals who deserve some form of painful terminal illness.

Take note Ewood Spark. Yes, we can do without the bigotry but we can also do without the snobbery.

I've only met ES a couple of times, nice bloke and imo he is definitely not a snob. You would do well to take his opinions on this matter on board Aggy. White Trailer trash, boorish and ignorant behaviour is neither big nor clever and imo is just an all too popular form of self-defence against an admission of total inadequacy as a person.

Edited by thenodrog

As we got throught the turnstiles a full can of drink , a bottle and a firecracker flew past my head. As I was patted down by the security, I commented on the welcome.

"Just be glad you're not German, they f~~~~~~ hate the Germans!"

The ground by modern English standards, coupled with unreserved seating really is/was a reciepe for a disaster-the lowest tier was built on scaffolding FFS!.

A bloke who we hooked up with says he sat next to a pretty Scottish girl, who is a Rovers and Celtic season ticket holder from the London area, works in accounting-any recognise this description? :unsure:

On Friday, we went to the Art Gallery in Rotterdam, last day of the Magritte exhibition-recommended, with a great selection of work from Hyronimus Bosch, Van Gogh, Dufy, Rembrandt, Dali, Man Ray etc. stunning.

Gallery Site

Will chuck some of my photos up later from the game.

And I thought we did control the game.

Edited by ozziejones

:angry:

Unfortunately, there were a few of the same type in the main level as well. We had the now infamous "we are the rovers , we hate P*kis" I have taken pictures of the scum behind me singing that and I'm perfectly prepared to track them down for the club at future matches so they can be banned.

And we had an idiot in the lower tier giving Nazi salutes to the Feyenoord crowd. Don't the TEACH history in Blackburn any more? Or has the moron only half understood the Anne Frank story?

Jan pm me yr email address and I can assist you in this, we need to get rid of the minute low life that brings us down and it is a minority I may add. I dont want my love for all things blue and white to be tainted by such moronic chanting. I can ensure the pic goes to the right person :angry:

Is there anychance that i can see this picture of the fans singing the "we are rovers, we hate p****". I were stood towards the far right at the back and could probably have seen it all.

One thing i do know is that i were singing during that song but p**** replaced by Burnley as it should be.

Does anyone know whether DP got to the game or not. I know someone promised him a ticket however did not show.

No he didn't unfortunately. I'm sure he'll tell the tale later anyway so I'll not steal his thunder. Poor fella. Watched it in a pub.

Great link ozzie. That is a such a wonderful gallery- have spent many happy hours there.

I completely agree with thenodrog's post above. There is a big difference between boisterous cameraderie and ignorant boorishness which alienates everyone around.

Some odd folk about aren't there? I rem some nutter approaching a couple of lads who drank in the Alex 20 odd years ago on Montague St at 2.00 in the morning. He was on his knees pleading with them to beat him up, so they did.

He wouldn't have to plead these days , Theno .....

I must admit I was quite shocked at the overtly racist singing from a few Rovers fans but it didn't detract much from a fantastic couple of days.

I have noticed over the last couple of years than people do now feel confortable coming out with this kind of poisonous bile while in the past it was considered to be well beyond the pale. I think it is worrying that in society as a whole some people find it socially acceptable to be racist and to be loud about being so. Its probably all going back to the terrorist threat and the hugely exagerated and mixed up press coverage about immigrants and asylum seekers but society is definitely becoming more polarised and more hateful, particularly in your part of the world.

Its up to the silent majority to pick people up on this and tell these idiots that it is not acceptable to defile the name of our club with their stupid chants and noxious opinions. Failing that we should just kick the crap out of them.

<Its up to the silent majority to pick people up on this and tell these idiots that it is not acceptable to defile the name of our club with their stupid chants and noxious opinions. Failing that we should just kick the crap out of them.>

The scum singing the drivel do indeed need to be told - "Sing something simple, you simple *****" might be an appropriate vocal response from sane and reasonable Rovers fans (working at a number of levels).

Or there is always the latter option to fall back on ....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.