BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Feyenoord 0 Rovers 0

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else get a program? I did, however it was all in Dutch. There was a feature in it about a Norwegian Rovers fans called Bjarte (?), is that Pennyduff?

Yes it is, and Paal I think that is you because I don't think anyone else would wear retro shirts.

Did anyone else get a program? I did, however it was all in Dutch. There was a feature in it about a Norwegian Rovers fans called Bjarte (?), is that Pennyduff?

yep thats Bjarte/Pennyduff, but lets not mention that too much, he tend to brag a lot :D;)

Yes it is, and Paal I think that is you because I don't think anyone else would wear retro shirts.

you are just jealous..! :ph34r: I love that shirt :)

IPB Image

On this photo does anybody know who the middle aged guy is with the rovers flat cap on? Looking at the photo he is just to the right of the arm on the bottom left of the picture. I seem to see him at every match I go to!

EDIT: Also the main bloke in this piccy

IPB Image

Edited by Walls

IPB Image

On this photo does anybody know who the middle aged guy is with the rovers flat cap on? Looking at the photo he is just to the right of the arm on the bottom left of the picture. I seem to see him at every match I go to!

IPB Image

Its Les Dawson ! :D

IPB Image

IPB Image

Birdy :rover:

Runs the ewood blues, who I have the pleasure of going with to away games top bunch of people they are :tu:

Edited by OhmiBRFC

Alan Shearer doesnt look too happy next to him, does he??!

Birdy has probably just told him that he won't be served in ewood blues any more :P

Are you sure?

Gabriella represented Venezuala very well. :lol:

Norway got the pancake

Venezuela got Gabriella

and tourists are coming to Norway..

:wstu:

:D

I would rather we got a Spanish side or German team in the next round, trips to those countries could be a good laugh. Spanish fans are really passionate so we would at least got some noise out of them unlike the Dutch fans and the Germans, well German beer could be fun again after what it were like during the World Cup.

And a couple more...

Nice long shot of the Tub trying it's best to be Centre Court Wimbledon on steroids...

IPB Image

And an aerial shot of Rovers fans locked in after an hour or so...

IPB Image

Got the original large images of these and loads of the city etc if anyone wants any PM me and I can bang them on a CD and post them to you FOC.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.