BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Feyenoord 0 Rovers 0

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're also on the Wednesday night disco boat from Hull to Rotterdam - it should be a proper good laugh on there with a few Rovers fans preparing for the game!!

They should put either Liverpool v PSV or Bremen v Chelsea on to help get us in the mood before the DJ takes over. Anyone got a CD with Rovers hits we can bribe him to put on? Maybe the drummer will be on the boat!

Staying at the Ibis Hotel next door to Amsterdam Centraal station after the game.

4 of us booked 50 quid return flights from birmingham to amsterdam on bmi !!

hotel prices via octopus are approx 100 for four of us !

Leyland boys on tour with Preston Blue tagging along ! :brfc:

"tagging along"my backside. More like leading from the front apart from when it's my round :)

Thursday am flight from Heathrow to Amsterdam (haven't decided between car, taxi or train between cities.)

Hotel in Rotterdam- stayed in it before- the Westin

Friday pm flight home.

Then, joy of all joys- WATFORD AWAY on the Sunday. Without footy traffic a whole 15 minutes from my house.

Grr, bloody english people! Flights are so cheap for you guys. 200 quid return Bergen (Norway) Amsterdam for me. Arriving on the 22nd at 2130, leaving on the 24th at 1600.

My first european away game since Gencler. CANT WAIT! I'm demanding lots of singing the blues. Would be great if many of us were to meet up somewhere in amsterdam on the wednesday and in some pub in rotterdam on the thursday.

Edited by PennyDuff

Grr, bloody english people! Flights are so cheap for you guys. 200 quid return Bergen (Norway) Amsterdam for me. Arriving on the 22nd at 2130, leaving on the 24th at 1600.

My first european away game since Gencler. CANT WAIT! I'm demanding lots of singing the blues. Would be great if many of us were to meet up somewhere in amsterdam on the wednesday and in some pub in rotterdam on the thursday AND FRIDAY

:D

even saturday morning? hah

A travel company who i know the boss of are doing a deal.

Leeds to Amsterdam on the wednesday - returning back on the friday.

2 nights accomodation and also train fare paid from amsterdam to rtotterdam return.

Total - £110 each :tu:

We're also on the Wednesday night disco boat from Hull to Rotterdam - it should be a proper good laugh on there with a few Rovers fans preparing for the game!!

They should put either Liverpool v PSV or Bremen v Chelsea on to help get us in the mood before the DJ takes over. Anyone got a CD with Rovers hits we can bribe him to put on? Maybe the drummer will be on the boat!

Staying at the Ibis Hotel next door to Amsterdam Centraal station after the game.

I'm goin on that :D

just want to say about the feyenoord game...as ive been in holland for a good 9 years, maybe ive got the experience to tell you that these fans (not all of them)are scum,i dont wanna start any panic buttons here so ill make it brief..try and stay in amsterdam for the duration,get the train directly to the stadium on the day,then get the hell out of there after the game..it doesnt matter with these mindless morons if you have got an history with them or not.just be careful guys try and keep out the big ben pub if you can thats always a flashpoint..im takin my 4 year old lad with me and my pregnant wife so as you can see it asnt put me off,but try and stay in large numbers and enjoy the game 1-3 to the rovers

if anyone still needs flights i've had a look around and it looks like Jet2 are the cheapest, they fly from Blackpool, Leeds, newcastle and manchester, looks like if you make a few days out of it it works out a good deal, i saw a flight from leeds for £4!!

I think it's safe to assume that we'll be in large numbers and will be in Amsterdam for the most part, wouldn't it be nice (For a change!) IF we arev already through to be able to go their having already qualified and just have a good time?! And hopefully watch MH & The boys put them to the sword on the night.

I for one am REALLY looking forward to a good trip !!

:brfc:

Are we organising a friendly with their supporters before hand ??? (In Amsterdam :lol: )

Let's get into their supporters association and find out the score with them?

I do have a mate who can find out what the score is as far as their cops are concerned, worth an ask?

Bring on the cloggies I say, LOVE the place! (My claim to fame, Played for a Navy Youth side @ Vitesse Arnhem the season they qualified for Europe for the 1st time ever (Cup Winners Cup I think) and turned them over!

Scored the winner with the side of my face (Not deliberate but looked good apparently, face was sore for weeks!) :lol:

If you move away from your rainhole and in to the real Norway, Bjarte, you'd might get cheaper tickets.. the meetup idea was a good one, though.

Hang on herbergeehh, don't you have a much higher suicide rate, is he just swapping rain for something far worse !! :lol:

The more that meet up the merrier I say.

Maybe we should nominate a bar for the get together Thursday before and after the game.

Seems like Rovers fans could create a little bit of an away day special on the train from Amsterdam to Rotterdam :brfc::brfc::brfc:

For ease of memory

'The Old Sailor' in the the Red Light District is a decent one and easy to find - not far from Centraal Station either walking - 10-15 mins if that.

Alternative - as you come out of Centraal Station and keep walking straight down 'Damrak' traversing the canal past all the 'tourist' boats and turn left there is a pub overlooking the canal - can't remember what it is called though and is a tad expensive for drinks and does food - not far from Tris's hangout for the duration the Ibis Hotel - there is also Teasers not far away either

Are we organising a friendly with their supporters before hand ??? (In Amsterdam :lol: )

Let's get into their supporters association and find out the score with them?

I do have a mate who can find out what the score is as far as their cops are concerned, worth an ask?

As much as I enjoyed the Genclerbirigi and Salzburg fans games, I've not intention of doing it again for either Feyenoord or Krakow. This time I want to sit back and enjoy the beer rather than rushing round trying to organise stuff and staying relatively sober. However if somebody else fancies giving it a go, that'd be fantastic !

Ferry booked and now hotel booked.....total of £500 for 4 of us....Wednesday to Saturday

BUT....is there anybody else staying in Rotterdam ?

Most people appear to be staying in Amsterdam ?

We are staying in Rotterdam! I dont have a clue were because my mate has organised it all but were definetely staying in rotterdam.

For those supporters staying at Europa92 hotel in Amsterdam, I have had a response from the hotel who are waiting with open arms to welcome supporters of BRFC.

From the airport you need to catch the train to central station cost in euro 3.50.

At central station catch tram 1, 2 or 5 for Leidseplein and the hotel is a mere 4 minute walk.

Similarly the cost of a taxi from the airport is 35 euros.

They are sending me some more information soon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.